76. I CAN SEE WHAT HE SEES IN YOU.

ONE FOR THE ROAD - ARCTIC MONKEYS

Again, I didn't edit this one fully cause of this new phone I'm not having a good time with but enjoy and I'll fix this chapter soon. I forgot to say tysm for 9k reads... two days ago <3

This chapter will be a bit boring btw but it's worth it yk 😭

༺✩༻

༺✩༻

"What do you think?" I asked her, turning my head to her and turned off the engine.

I watched her looking up at the house, rolling her healing lips into her mouth and I tilt my head a bit as I smile at her with the burning cigarette between my teeth.

"Very... vintage?" She finally spoke.

I chuckled under my breath, opening the door, "Very?" I ask while stepping over to the trunk. I heard her shut her door, "Yep!" She steps out with a popping P and I smile again, shaking my head to myself while I take out her bags and then mine. She steps over to me, taking her bags from me so I wouldn't carry everything like a gentleman would.

She can take care of herself. I know that.

I switch keys to find which one is for the house door and I unlock it since I haven't been here in a while. I open the door, letting her step in first, "When I joined Skulls, he told me I need a place in the same city he's living in. I already had money on me during the time, so I wanted to get something that isn't too rich like the apartment from New York." I explained as I also stepped in the house behind her. "Yeah this place was expensive but less luxury and... less black and more white to brighten up the place."

Her bright eyes were looking around the house and she over looks at me, "Oh, well, you have a good taste for houses out here that's for sure." She complimented and start walking around to explore it while I go down another hallway to go upstairs to the bedroom. "Don't get lost!" I raised my voice so she can hear across the house.

I leave her stuff in the closet and then I walked out of the room, going back downstairs and seeing she's already nowhere to be seen. "Dev?" I called for her and then I spotted her shoes on the floor and then her shorts and then her shirt next to the open slidedoor to the large pool area outside.