FM-7

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 07.12.2022

****

Laksh came out of his room the next morning to see his mother mopping the floor in the hall.

"Good Morning ma!" whishing her he took the mop from her hand making his mother smile.

"Good Morning Babu! When did you wake up that you already got ready? You could have slept some more time no?" His mother, Annapurna wished him back and asked him why did he wake up early.

"I totally forgot to tell you right, I have started working out this week. Didn't want to take a break in the first week itself. So got up to follow the routine." He explained.

"Ohoo... Is there something else I should know?" his mother asked him frowning but with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Nothing ma!" he said rolling his eyes.

"Definitely a no?" She asked still with the teasing voice.

Laksh gulped but shook his head as no and moved from there taking the mop which he was mopping to his room to mop his room while his mother chuckled. Laksh sighed as he entered his room. He took his phone and dialled Ragini's number. He doesn't know how she will react. He made a video call.

"Hello!" Ragini said as she took the call.

Laksh looked at her teary eyes and frowned.

"Ragini what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked concerned.

Ragini wiped her tears and smiled. She leaned to the car. She is standing in the car parking caressing her car.

"This car is finally mine Laksh! Today I paid the last instalment. And it felt so overwhelming. It's like one of my wishes got fulfilled. Buying a car by my own earning is something which I always wished since childhood." Ragini spoke caressing her car.

Her eyes have that shine in her eyes. Laksh smiled bright hearing her. He could see that happiness and satisfaction in her eyes.

"Ma would be very proud!" Ragini whispered but was very audible to Laksh.

"She would!" Laksh whispered back.

Ragini smiled and sighed. She moved towards the lift.

"Woah! Lift?" Laksh asked surprised as she always opts for stairs.

"Umm.. just felt to use it." She said not looking into the screen.

Laksh found it odd but left it for the time being.

"Had Breakfast?" He asked.

"Yup!" she said looking at him.