Minna Tomodachi☆Kiseki No Zenin Daishuugou! (Part 1)

(Yokohama - Minato Mirai)

The sun shines in the sky as the protagonists of our story step out from the platform of a large city. There were hundreds of people around and among them, Momozono Love, Aono Miki and Yamaburi Inori were also known as Cure Peach, Cure Berry and Cure Pine, were there too. A few feet behind them is their friend Yatogami Hotaru, who is also known as Kamen Rider Den-O.

Love has dark pink eyes and short, wavy dirty blonde hair worn in pigtails held by pink scrunchies with a decorative chain. She wears a pale pink long-sleeved shirt with a pink vest, denim shorts, a brown belt, and pink and white sneakers with mauve socks.

Miki has a taller frame than her friends, with sharp indigo eyes and long, violet waist-length hair worn loose with a white headband. When necessary, she may pull it back into a ponytail. Miki wears a stitched sky blue and navy top with denim shorts, black knee-length boots and a white scarf.

Inori is shorter than the other girls, with goldenrod eyes and shoulder-length auburn hair partially worn in a side-tail with a ribbon. She wears a pale yellow long-sleeve shirt beneath a light orange and hunter green camisole, a light blue skirt, navy knee-socks, and brown slip-on shoes.

Finally is Hotaru, who is an 18 year old guy, early 20 considering his height. His hair is long and plum purple, the back part is braided in a very leg style and at the end is tied with a white ribbon. The front part of his hair is left slightly past his eyes, while the hair on the sides is left over his ears. In general, Hotaru is often mistaken for a girl due to his hairdo and teal eyes on a face that is not masculine at all.

In terms of clothing, Hotaru wears an outfit that's a bit out of place for his age, as it looks quite old. Hotaru wears a white shirt underneath a moss green waistcoat and ties a white bow around his neck. Covering his legs is a pair of black men's boots. He wears a pair of black trousers and a moss green cloth around his hips. Finally, he wears a black haori with white trim with butterfly and flower motifs on the outside of his outfit. He also wears some accessories on top of his haori shirt and wrists.

 He also wears some accessories on top of his haori shirt and wrists

"Wow, that's great! There are so many big buildings." Love said as she ran ahead and looked around followed by Miki and Inori.

"There's even a ferris wheel." Miki said.

"And there are many more." Inori added while Hotaru slowly walked over to the girls.

"Looks like the city is celebrating its 150th anniversary." Hotaru said.

"Oh~~" The girls chorused.

Suddenly, from Love's pocket, the weasel fairy Tarte, emerged from within.

"Hey, hey, can you hang out here? We'll be late for the dance competition." Tarte spoke in a low voice so as not to reveal his ability to talk to those around him.

"Wah~~" The baby's voice rang out as the sheep-like fairy baby named Chiffon also emerged from the bag.

The girls and Hotaru stopped as they looked at Tarte and Chiffon who were pulling their heads out of Love's bag.