Minna Tomodachi☆Kiseki No Zenin Daishuugou! (Part 2)

(Ocean Town Yuunagi)

At Ocean Town Yuunagi, a seaside town built on a hill with lush forests and suburban architecture. Some of the main buildings, such as the school, library, and lecture hall are modernist, with cubes and pyramids and large panes of glass. Yuunagi Middle School is built on top of the town's hill.

In the notable landmark known as the Sky Tree, a mystical tree is connected to the Land of Fountains, the homeland of Flappy and Choppy. On a random branch of the Sky Tree some distance far from the ground, two young girls are seen on a branch.

The first girl is an 18-year-old girl. She is a beautiful young girl with long brown hair and charming black eyes. Her back hair is braided and tied with a red ribbon. She also wears two red hairpins on the right side bangs. She wears a white shirt underneath a black felt jacket with gold trim, buttoned up. She wears a red bow on the collar of her shirt. She wears a long black dress with yellow buttons, black socks, and brown shoes. Finally, on her left hip hangs a black spread hat, which is connected to the bottom of her skirt by a small hook.

Her name is Narumi Tsubasa, a private detective.

The second girl is also an 18-year-old girl. She's a pretty girl but she looks cold, there's an adjustment to that coldness that's what makes her so attractive. She has long white hair like snow and black eyes with a hint of blue. She wears a black hairpin on her head. She wears a black shirt with a black ribbon on the collar, along with a white felt jacket with black trim on the outside. She also wears a black knee-length skirt, black tights, and black women's boots. Finally, she wears a pair of black gloves to complete her look.

Her name is Harkness, she is also a private detective who is also Tsubasa's partner.

Tsubasa used her hands as pillows while resting her right foot on her left leg and stretched out on a branch of the Sky Tree, enjoying the peaceful feeling the surrounding atmosphere brought

Tsubasa used her hands as pillows while resting her right foot on her left leg and stretched out on a branch of the Sky Tree, enjoying the peaceful feeling the surrounding atmosphere brought. Meanwhile, Harkness was sitting on a nearby branch and reading a book she had taken out from a place called Gaia Library.

As the two were still doing their thing, Tsubasa suddenly sighed.

"Hmmm..."

"What's wrong, Tsubasa?" Harkness asked as she closed the book and looked over at Tsubasa, who had already sat up.