Minna Tomodachi☆Kiseki No Zenin Daishuugou! (Part 4)

(Meanwhile)

While the Kamen Riders and PreCures were preparing for their final battle with the Fusion, Yatogami Hotaru was seen unconscious on the rooftop of a certain building.

"Hotaru-san..."

His eyes moved slightly.

"Hotaru-san..."

Hotaru slowly opened his eyes.

"Hmmm..."

When Hotaru opened his eyes, the first person he saw was Nana, who was standing at his side. Hotaru slowly sat up as he placed a hand on his forehead, feeling his head hurt like being hammered.

"What happened?" Hotaru wondered.

"Kamen Rider Kabuto brought you here." Nana explained, sitting down next to Hotaru. "He got you out of a fight with the Fusion temporarily."

"Fusion?" Hotaru was confused.

"That's the name of the guy you and Love-san and the others fought with in the morning." Nana explained before she stood up and held out her hand to Hotaru.

Hotaru grabbed Nana's hand as he was pulled up by her. After standing up, Hotaru saw a part of Minato Mirai city covered with dark clouds and the scene below looked very desolate.

"What happened?" Hotaru asked in shock.

"Fusion took his strongest form and began his destruction." Nana explained as she approached Hotaru and looked towards the city. "Thanks to Kabuto bringing you here, you've escaped being imprisoned inside Fusion."

"Where's Love and the others?" Hotaru asked, looking at Nana.

"They're inside the Fusion." Nana's words surprised Hotaru. "But don't worry, they'll soon get out and meet the other PreCures as well as the Kamen Riders before you."

"Are there other PreCures and Kamen Riders?" Hotaru asked surprised.

"Yes. There's a lot more." Nana replied before saying more. "Even if you don't show up to fight Fusion, others will do it for you."

What Nana just said caught Hotaru's attention. He didn't know why, but those words bothered him.

"Don't you want me to fight?" Hotaru asked.

Nana shook her head slightly.

"In contrast the other behind." Nana said, taking out a red and black flip phone with a cover that closely resembles the Rider Pass. She held it up towards Hotaru. "Will you listen to my wish, Hotaru-san?"

"Your wish?" Hotaru repeated confusedly.

"I want you to destroy Fusion with everyone. I want you to fight with the others." Nana said her wish, surprising Hotaru. "Can you do it?"

Hotaru looked at the phone Nana was holding out. He hesitated and was silent for a few seconds before he took it.

"Your wish, I have granted it." Hotaru replied, making Nana smile.

Nana grabbed Hotaru's hand before they suddenly teleported in a red light. The next second when Hotaru opened his eyes, he found himself standing alone where his enemies were waiting for him.

"Let's fight, Hotaru-san." Nana's voice rang in her ears, making Hotaru smile.

"Ukm." Hotaru put away the phone he had just received from Nana and quickly took out the Rider Pass.

At that moment, an evil voice rang out, attracting Hotaru's attention.

"Oh, are there still someone else here?"