Minna Tomodachi☆Kiseki No Zenin Daishuugou! (Part 3)

(Edges of Minato Mirai)

Handing Lulun over to Mimino Kurumi, Asumi, Takeru along with Nozomi and the others ran to the edges of Minato Mirai, only to find a uninhabited city with a pitch-black sky and lightning bolts from it.

"The city was..." Rin said while looking at the current state of the city.

"We have to hurry." Nozomi mumbled.

As they were about to move on...

*BAM!*

The ground suddenly trembled and cracked with the appearance of a swarm of Grongies, Lords Zakennas, Uzainas, Kowainas and Hoshinas from the past, rushing towards them.

"Hoshiina!!!" A Hoshiina shouted as it suddenly appeared in front of them and slammed its hands down in an attempt to smack them.

*SHINE!*

Bright light shone from under Hoshiina's arms as Kuuga, AgitΩ with Cure Dream and the others destroyed them and leapt into the air, they managed to transform before the arms were slammed down.

Cure Lemonade is seen in the air with golden flashes around her before she dives and confronts a Kowaina that looks like a puppet. Cure Lemonade moved along Kowaina's body while blowing away the enemy's ropes that were trying to entangle her.

"HA!" Cure Lemonade screamed as she flung a rope and darted forward to kick Kowaina in the face.

Back on the ground, Cure Mint and Cure Aqua were standing with their backs to each other facing a Zakenna that looked like a water pipe. They parted as Mint darted towards Zakenna while Cure Aqua leapt into the air. Cure Mint lunges towards Zakenna as she jumps, extending her right leg while she's in the air to kick the enemy's face, causing it to back up a bit before Cure Aqua swoops down from the air and kicks Zakenna in the head, making it slide across the ground.

Cure Rouge runs through enemy energy attacks before she leaps into the air and draws orange-red energy lines around her. In the air, Cure Rouge spins up with fireballs created from the energy line she drew earlier.

"Take this!" Cure Rouge screamed as she kicked down the fireballs in reverse hook fashion at the swarm of Zakennas, Uzainas, and Kowaina below.

*BOOM!*

An explosion occurs while Milky Rose is seen holding Lulun in her arms to protect her from enemies. As she was on the run, a Zakenna that looked like a combination of isolation devices suddenly appeared and blocked her way.

"ZAKENA!" The enemy screams as it swings its arms and shoots a rail bar towards Milky Rose.

Just when Milky Rose and Lulun thought the attack would hit them, Spider Mirror Monster suddenly flew over and stabbed Zakenna's attack. Kuuga then darted up from behind Milky Rose before he spun twice in the air and raised his leg, where it joined the Spider Monster, who was between Kuuga's leg and Zakenna's arm.

Kuuga's mark is seen on Mirror Monster's body before he jumps back and lands.

*BOOM!*

Zakena and Mirror Monster were engulfed in an explosion, when Cure Dream ran to Milky Rose.

"Are you alright?" Cure Dream inquired.

"Ukm." Milky Rose confirmed as the others gathered around her.