𝙴𝚖𝚞𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 ♡

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
After another successful performance, Nene, Rui, Tsukasa and Emu were cleaning as per usual. But.. Tsukasa seemed more.. tired than usual.. "Tsukasa-kuun!" Emu called. Great. Thought Tsukasa to himself.

Just what I needed.. Emu tackled him, almost dropping to the ground. Rui chuckled while Nene didn't even bat an eye. "Tsukasa-kun! Let's hang out!" Emu said, getting up, still clinging to Tsukasa's waist. "Hah? Why?" Tsukasa groaned while getting up. "Because you're not smiling! And I want everyone to smile, so let's hang out!" Emu spoke with her usual happy tone.

Tsukasa sighed and didn't argue. "Sure. Let's hang out today, Emu." "Wonderhoy☆! Let's get changed and go!" Emu tugged on his arm. "HOLD ON, EMU. I HAVE TO GO THE MENS CHANGING ROOM!"

Tsukasa was slowly trying to escape Emus grip. Emu awkwardly giggled a bit but eventually let go.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Changing Room (Men's)༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Tsukasa finally got out of his costume. Normally, he'd be thinking about their next performance but.. his mind was fixated on something else. Emus giggle was kind of cute.. Tsukasa thought to himself, then immediately shaking his head.

NO, NO, IM SUPPOSED TO BE THINKING ABOUT OUR NEXT SHOW. The more he thought about it, the more violently he shook his head. Rui looked over to him.

I wonder what he's thinking about that's making him shake his head so much.. Ooh Nene in a Santa Claus outfit

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒Changing Room (Woman)༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Emu finished changing. "I wonder how much teaspoons are in a tablespoon."

End of chapter! 🤩
It's a bit short since I made it late at night but, I'm okay with that! I'll try to write longer chapters in the future, thanks for some feedback, and see you in the next chapter!
°» «°

End of chapter! 🤩It's a bit short since I made it late at night but, I'm okay with that! I'll try to write longer chapters in the future, thanks for some feedback, and see you in the next chapter!╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳