𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 || 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕

A/N: I COULDNT GET CYBER EMU 💔💔💔

I NEEDED EMU 🗣️🗣️🗣️‼️‼️‼️

I had no idea what to name this chapter 💀
Anyways enjoy the chapter 🫶

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰/𝙽 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Okay.. you messed up big time earlier.. don't mess up again..

Tsukasa thought, selecting his character. He was beating himself up mentally.. how could he make such a big mistake? Does he even have any hope?

Saki noticed him frowning, and decided to lighten his mood. She leaned over and whispered into his ear, hopefully making him feel better.

"Cheer up, big-bro! This is your chance to make a move!"

She smiled and moved back, looking at him with a look of confidence and reassurance.

My sister is an angel.

He thought, smiling and slightly blushing at her words. (don't be weird I don't mean it like that 🤯) He won't mess up this time.. he's not even that good at Smash Bros anyways. He always loses to Nene and Toya. (He's actually pretty good)

Emu knew what she had to do. Lose, lose and lose. She's determined to have 10 self destructs and ensure Saki's total victory.

Of course, it's no fun without a challenge though.. Saki still plans to beat them up before pushing them off the ledge.

MATCH START!

Emu didn't even hesitate to jump off of the ledge. She smiled and avoided them as much as possible. Tsukasa was hesitant, but he let Saki beat him up.

Saki never felt more accomplished. Not only is she doing them both a favor, this'll be the moment where she can finally win in Smash Bros.

While she was in the hospital, she only got to play by herself thanks to the switch Toya dropped off for her. He would drop in occasionally to play with her, but he does the same with Tsukasa.

Since he also plays with Tsukasa, he's also good at the game.

It's just that they can never ACTUALLY win against Toya no matter how much they try. Anytime they do win, it's because Toya was holding back.

Emu plays against and alongside Nene, Toya, and Akito. So she's actually pretty good! Maybe a button smasher but still good nonetheless.

Hm.. I'm glad I'm winning.. but Emu-Chan keeps jumping off the cliffs! She jumped off at least 15 times now!

"E-eh.. Emu-Chan! Can you stop falling for a second?"

Saki called out, trying to get at least a KO in. She wanted at least one that wasn't her older brother.

"Hm? Sure Saki-Chan☆!"

Let's just skip the absolute domination Saki had in the game shall we?

I will say, Tsukasa has never felt so restrained in his entire life. He couldn't believe he lost on purpose. It hurt his pride.

"Yay~☆☆!! I won!"

Saki smiled, shooting her hand in the air. This'll help her big brother by a long shot!

"Now the punishment! Big bro, Emu-Chan, you'll both be sharing a room! It's set in stone."

Saki started grabbing Emu's bags, immediately moving it to her brothers room. Tsukasa admires her efficiency, but why right now?!

"Saki?! Isn't it a bit early to be going to sleep?! It's only 9:30-"