𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛! 𝙿𝚝 1 // 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗! ♡

A/N: Vanished for a bit but here I am lmao.
Happy 2023!
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ
"A.. sleepover.?" Tsukasa questioned Emu, not getting many of the details. "Yeah! Please please pretty please Tsukasa-kun??" Emu grabbed his hand with a tight grip, not letting go until he agreed, or at least a nod. A sleepover.. with Emu? I don't think I can.. I mean.. who's houwe.. wait. Why's my hand so warm?

Tsukasa looked at his hand and saw a smaller one intertwined with his. He jumped a bit (wow late reaction timing). "Pretty please Tsukasa-kun?" Emu let go of his hand, and eventually wrapped her arms around him and gave him a huge hug.

"O-OI! EMU-" "PLEASE TSUKASA-KUN?!" Emu tightened her grip, making Tsukasa a bright pink. Maybe even the same color as Emu's hair. "OKAY! OKAY! WE'LL HAVE A SLEEPOVER!"
Emu had this huge smile on her face. She couldn't contain herself! She loosened her arms and grabbed Tsukasa by the hand. "Let's go to my house!" Before he could even get a word in, they were off!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✮𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐✮☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

They were almost to Emu's house. But.. she still didn't loosen the grip of her hand with his.. Why hasn't she let go of my hand.. again.. Tsukasa was battling his inner thoughts for like, the 10th time today. On the other hand, Emu was ecstatic!

Having a sleepover with one of her best friends was just the best. As soon as the light changed, Emu dashed across the street so quickly, that it felt like as soon as Tsukasa blinked he was already in front of the doorstep.

When did we.. "Let's go Tsukasa-kun!" Emu tugged on his hand swinging the door right open, alarming everyone in the room. "Emu.. did you tell your family..?" It felt like he was getting stared daggers piercing straight into his soul.

"Nope!" Emu wasn't bothered. Emu is Emu. Her brothers, as you know weren't always.. the nicest but they hated seeing Emu holding Tsukasa's hand. Shosuke sat up. "Emu. Why is he here.." he had a stern voice. He didn't need more nuisances in his life. "Tsukasa-kun and I are having a sleepover!" Shosuke looked disappointed.

He didn't care much if he made Emu cry (maybe a little bit but yknow). No. What he's worried about is the status of the Otori family.

He sees Tsukasa's obvious signs that he fell hard and worries that if he dated Emu.. the families status would be in shambles. He didn't want Emu dating some guy who poses on the train for no real reason. He needed a plan.

Keisuke was a bit.. shocked. He automatically assumed they were dating and decided to congratulate them.
"Congratulations, Emu. You never told us you had a boyfriend."

Emu laughed (she thought he was joking) but Tsukasa.exe stopped working. He knew Keisuke was being DEAD SERIOUS. He let go of Emu's hand and started waving his hands sparatically. "HAHA.. NO WE'RE JUST HAVING A SLEEPOVER!"

He struck a signature pose and tried to stay calm. It ticked Shosuke off.

 It ticked Shosuke off