𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚃 4 // 𝚄𝚗𝚘 & 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

A/N: guess who's not dead

☆彡彡 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰/𝙽 ミミ☆

☆彡彡 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰/𝙽 ミミ☆

"We should play Uno, first!" Saki said, holding up the deck of Uno cards.

"WONDAHOI~☆!" (you can already guess who)

Tsukasa scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, I don't know. I've never really been good at the game.."

Saki scrunched up her nose. "Liar! You've beat me tons of times before! Stop being so humble."

He laughed at Saki's comment. Emu began to shuffle the deck (poorly) and give out the cards (also poorly).

"Emu.. your cards are showing.. nice wilds." Tsukasa pointed, somewhat disappointed but not shocked either.

"Ah! Sorry!" Emu's face got red from embarrassment. She got new cards and used them to cover her face.

Remember when I said the deck was shuffled poorly? Yeah. It's really badly shuffled.

Starting Card: Green 9

Tsukasa started off and scanned his card. This was his deck btw 💀

 This was his deck btw 💀

Ehh.. We shouldn't let Emu shuffle next time.. these cards are shuffled terribly.. and she accidentally showed us her cards too.. is she embarrassed? I don't think I've seen that before. It's actually kind of adorable..

Tsukasa scratched his scalp, lost in thought. His younger sister however, grew impatient. Emu was still embarrassed.

"Big bro, if you don't have a match please draw a card! I'm waiting for my turn!"

He snapped out of it and bowed his head to apologize. "S-sorry.."

You idiot you stuttered. THATS embarrassing..

(Especially in a Wattpad story ykyk)

Saki smiled and placed down her card. Emu followed. Tsukasa had to keep drawing lmao.

"WHAT IS THIS GAME, DUDE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

(audio reference B))

Saki started to actually wheeze while laughing. Emu tried containing her laughter but FAILED. Tsukasa's veins actually started popping out lmao.