chapter one

"hmm."

"so? is he here?"

"nope...he's not."

"are you sure he's a third year?" yanagi asked.

"even though he's not much taller than me, he still looked really mature."

yanagi threw an arm over (name's) shoulder. "you're so desperate to find him. was the guy from the train that cool?"

"yes, he was super hot. he walked away without even letting me thank him. isn't that cool?"

"he just....walked away? well if you ask me, that seems a bit rude-"

"i think he has to be a really great guy. i want to thank him properly."

"sounds good dude, but are you sure he's not in the same grade as us? you still don't know all the second years, right?"

(name) glanced around the hall, looking through the sea of students - hoping to catch a glimpse of the guy that helped him on the train this morning.

"yeah," he finally responded absentmindedly. "i'm planning on looking around later..."

(name) trailed off as he finally caught sight of him. it looked as if he was surrounded by a group of his friends. the second year hesitated for a moment, debating whether or not he should approach his savior. if he didn't do it now, then who knows when he'd have another chance to do so?

"um, excuse me! wait!" he called out approaching the group who had stopped to look at him.

"huh? me?"

"hey miyamura, we'll catch you later," one of the guys within his group informed.

"alright, could you let hori know i'll be there in a few minutes?"

"no problem man."

the student that saved him on the train this morning was far more attractive than he had originally thought. average height, slim figure with pale skin. messy black hair that trailed all the way down to his nape, thin eyebrows, and a pair of deep blue eyes behind a pair of glasses.

"did you need something?" he asked.

"ah yeah, you helped me on the train this morning, right? when that man started causing trouble..."

"oh, that."

"i wanted to thank you properly."

"i don't need your thanks."

and with that he walked away. yanagi cleared his throat after watching their conversation in silence.

"so. are you sure that's the same guy who saved you? he's seems kind of..."

"of course i'm sure."

"well, at least you got to thank him, right?"

that's true, but (name) thought he would be a bit more kind. maybe it was just wishful thinking on his end.

"anyway, it's time for us to get to class. we're gonna be late."

"ah, don't forget your glasses akane!"

──────────

note , this isn't going to be a
serious fanfic or anything. i want
to write something short, filled
with fluff, and a bit of angst