Chapter 21: Punishment

With hesitation, Soobin pressed the doorbell and waited. Something told him he should turn back and run away, but he knew it wasn't the right choice. Who knows what choas Yeonjun could bring if he did.

A few seconds later, the owner opened the door. "I knew you would come" he said.

"Hm"

"Come on in"

The two made their way inside. Soobin noticed the place got a lot messier since his last visit. Yeonjun pushed open the bedroom door with Soobin following from behind. The older sat down on his bed and made a 'come here' gesture with his hands, to which the younger obeyed, going forward and settling on his lap.

"See? Now you're coming right back to the lion's den" said Yeonjun while sneaking  his arms around Soobin's petite waist and pulling their bodies closer.

"It's not like I had a choice- mmph-" Yeonjun cut him off by crashing their lips together, devouring him eagerly, driven by thirst and lust. Soobin moaned and shut his eyes, completely turning himself in.

"I missed you so damn much" said Yeonjun between their heated kiss,

"Did you really miss me? Or did you only miss my body?"

Yeonjun chuckled. "Your body... and your soft whimpers, god I need to hear them" he hungrily smashed their lips again, deepening the make out session. Soobin parted his lips for the older's tongue to slip in, feeling just as desperate for the other's touch.

Being done with the lips, Yeonjun moved down to claim his favorite part— Soobin's soft pale neck. He licked and bit, making it impossible for the younger to hold back his pants and whimpers, the ones Yeonjun wanted to hear so badly.

"Take off your shirt, right now"

Soobin started unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off his body. Yeonjun's hands took the opportunity to roam around, feeling every inch of skin beneath his fingers. Soobin turned completely submissive at that point. He mentally prepared for all this the moment he accepted the offer. Yeonjun already owned him ever since that first night they slept together, after all.

"Your skin's so pretty... but the marks I left last time aren't here anymore. I should give you new ones, don't you think?" Yeonjun didn't wait for a response as he started biting and sucking on Soobin's chest and continued doing so on many more places. Soobin had no right to refuse, not that he wished to.

"I have to leave lots of these marks on you. They prove that you belong to me and that you're mine and mine only, got it?"

Soobin frantically nodded. There was no denying his desires. His body was wanting it as well, the need to be felt and touched and groped all over. The touch he'd been craving for a week.

"Ahh...Y-Yeonjun hyung..."

"You want me, hm? Want me deep inside you?" Yeonjun loved teasing him.

Soobin couldn't bring himself to say it. Yet his hips on Yeonjun's lap kept getting pressing forward, seeking contact with the obvious bulge inside the older's pants.

"I know you want it... but it wont be that easy. You'd have to be punished first"

"Punish me? How..?"

Yeonjun pushed Soobin out of his lap and onto the bed. The younger was confused but didn't question it.

"Strip"

The sophomore gulped and complied by taking off his remaining clothing, sliding his trousers and undergarment down and slipping them off his smooth legs. There he was, revealed in all his glory only for Yeonjun's eyes to see.