F I V E

"Nah u buggin-" notti said laughing in his seat in class, "Im just sayin dat shi was crazy" Yvonie replied back shaking her head. "Can I get some of yo skittles pls-" ddot had his hands out infront of Yvonie. She sighed rolling her eyes pouring some of the skittles into his hand. "Aye lemmie get some-" dd then said smiling. "Ykw no nigga give me ma skittles back-" Yvonie said looking at ddot.

"Bitch no these mine now." Ddot went back to his seat munching on Dem skittles. "Lemmie get some bro" dd said with an annoyed expression on his face. "Ugh omg-" Yvonie just gave him the whole damn bag of skittles. "Thank yuu mh" he said turning around back in his seat.

"So u just not gonna give me shi?" Notti suddenly said rolling his eyes. "Oh so yall cutting up today huh?" Yvonie said laughing. "Nah we just hungry, u be bringing alot of snacks to school anyway" dd pointed out shrugging. "Well I bet yall fatasses ain't gettin shi more" Yvonie got a bag of blue takis out and everyone in the classroom suddenly started acting like they was her friend.

"Me and Yvonie go way back, we used to ride to school together shi ik her sista" a random person In the class had said while holding on his hands towards Yvonie. "Nigga- I don't even have a sister and I don't know u'" Yvonie looked at him weirdly. "Just give me some damn takis bro-" D dot pushed the boi back.

"Da only nigga in dis bitch that's getting takis from her is me. But nah fr doe give me sum" ddot said breaking out of character and literally shoving his hands in yvonies face. "All yall bitches back tf up, dis ma shit I brought it with ma money." Yvonie swung her book bag on her shoulders amd walked out the classroom.

"Aye where u goin vonie?" Notti asked as him, ddot and dd ran after her. "Away from yall niggas" she simply said shrugging. "Why what we do?" Dd said still munching on the skittles Yvonie gave him. "Yall ain't do nun but getting asked ahundred times about da same shi is annoying yk?" Yvonie explained laughing slightly.

"All u had to do was give us some tak-" "stfu darrian." Yvonie cut ddot off. "Don't be saying ma government mori" Yvonie took her book bag off charging at ddot. "Wait no i was plaYi-" Yvonie grabbed onto ddots hair pulling on it. Ddot did the same grabbing onto her hair. "Let ma hair go pussy-" Yvonie shouted still not letting go of his hair.

"U let mines go first bitch-" notti and dd laughed they butts off. "Ayo yall chill-" notti and dd seperated the two away from each other, both they hair was in a mess now. "Pusey ass bi-" "stfu Yvonie." Notti sternly said rolling his eyes. "See-" Yvonie was heated so she snatched her skittles bag out of dds hand and put her book bag back on her shoulders. "No skittles and takis for u niggas" Yvonie flipped the three off walking towards the female bathroom around the corner.

"HURRY UP IN THAT BATHROOM LIL GIRL-" dd shouted laughing. "DON'T RUSH ME-" Yvonie shouted back. " yall niggas crazy-" notti said smiling. "Nah she grabbed on ma hair first and said my gov yk I don't play dat shi." Ddot said death glaring everybody that looked at him passing the hallways.

A few seconds later Yvonie came out the bathroom, "Ugh fine." Yvonie shoved the takis bag in ddots hand along with the skittles bag. "Nigga those are ma skittles fuck is u doin-" dd snatched the skittles out of ddots hand. "U can have Dem bitches" ddot shrugged.
" aigh we good gang?" Ddot asked looking up at Yvonie. She nodded, "yeah we good" they dapped each other up.

"Damn so no snacks foe me huh? Yall just selfish and feel l-" "nigga stfu and take these gummy bears." Yvonie rolled her eyes shoving a big bag of gummy bears in nottis hand. He had a huge smile on his face amd Yvonie couldn't help but to laugh. "Wait- wait- wait-" ddot said clearing his throat. "Nah um hold tf up-" dd said shaking his head.

"We finna share dat shi gang, Ian even gonna lie" ddot said throwing his arms around nottis shoulders laughing. "Yeah rs we finna share dat" dd said throwing his arms around nottis shoulder next while still smacking on a skittle in his mouth. "Yall fat ash let that boi eat, ill take yall to the deli and buy yall sume gumny bears aigh?" Yvonie said sighing.

"See dis gang right here, yall can never get like ha fr" ddot and dd started going around random people saying dat shi. People were looking at them crazy and everything- "yall tryna skip tho?" Notti asked taking out hid vape. "Fasho" dd said and the four walked out the building.

How do yall like this chapter?!?💯

Me reading a notti book: