T W E N T I E F I V E

Yvonie was on her way towards the office to see dd standing outside the office with a mug on his face. Yvonie just ignored his presents and walked passed him and going inside the office. It took a few minutes but Yvonie finally got her new schedule and she found out she had art first which was with her cousins Charles, vee and James. She then walked out the office reading her schedule carefully but still saw dd standing next to the office. "aren't you suppose to be in class rn?" Yvonie asked in confusion.

"Don't worry bout it, why was u talkin to dippin dots." Yvonie scoffed at him looking at him with a are u serious look. "Huh? First off nigga, i can only call him that. Secondly, cuz i can and what u gone do about it? Third, the beef or whatever tf this is that is going on between u and him has nothing to do with me so if i wanna talk to our best friend i can do that, anyways excuse me." Yvonie shoved past him walking up the stairs to the 3rd floor to look for her art classroom. She's never been in there and she's only been in that school for half a year. "Oh-" she let out as she spotted the art room walking towards it.

She walked in and saw people doing art, chatting, doing TikToks and shit like that. Obviously the teacher had no care in the world since she was on her phone. "okay-" Yvonie walked up to the teachers desk showing the teacher her schedule and went to sit down at a desk. "Damn so we actin Hollywood now?" James said walking up to her desk. Yvonie looked up at him and dapped him up. "Myb, just really tryna get this classroom ova with rs." Yvonie said and James just nodded. "Aye, lemmie get some of yo water-" vee came out of nowhere grabbing her water bottle from out her bag and chugging it down. "Negro-" she slapped his arms away from her bag.

"Appreciate da wa- AYE SAY I HAVEN'T SEEN U IN A MINUTE YUHHEARD-" vee got distracted and went over to greet one of his homies that he apparently hasn't seen in a minute- "alr y'all leave me alone-" Yvonie waved James away and went back to looking down at her phone. This classroom was boring ash, evb was bein loud ash-
"Can't believe dis shi- i got history next period? Omfg." Yvonie shook her head in annoyance. The teacher in there was strict ash and she ain't have time foe dat. She knew she couldn't skip cuz this was her first day back after almost 3 weeks cuz she's sick and shi.

Through out the whole class period she made conversation with a few people in the classroom but nun too serious. The hour finally ended and it was time for history class.

"Pls tell me one of y'all got history to-" Yvonie pleaded as she walked over to Eva and Rana. "Damn i got PE-" Eva said scratching the back of her head. "I got art so uh-" Rana had let out and Yvonie mentally sighed. "Girl u gone be good." Eva said with a smile. "Nah bro, ion like mrs.chadwen bro, she too strict for no reason." Yvonie exclaimed shaking her head in annoyance. "Hollon- lemmie see yo schedule." Dd had said walking ova to the 3 and snatching Yvonies schedule out her hands. "could've just asked for it but okay." Yvonie rolled her eyes but was also confused as to why he wanted to see her schedule.

"Damn i got history tooo, twinem-" dd said with a smile on his face but Yvonie really got more annoyed cuz out of all people. "why me lord, Ian even do nun-" Yvonie said and really sighed and dd turned towards her and rolled her eyes. "Don't be sayin dat like youn wanna be in da same class as me." He had said muggin her. "But i don't-" Yvonie let out scratching the back of her head. "Well deal with it, anyways we'll see y'all later. Let's go-" dd yanked onto Yvonies arm dragging her towards history. "Nigga u can walk maself-" she said looking at him as if he was crazy.

They finally got into the class and no surprise that ddot so happened to be there as well. "Chill bro." Yvonie said seeing dd already catchin an attitude. "Wsg ma heart." Ddot greeted walkin ova to the two. Yvonie dapped him up. "Okay yall needa chill, it is never thay serious-" yvonie said feeling the tention in the air. "Anyways bruh." Dd had walked away and went to go sit by some of his friends. "Wait lemmie get some of dem sour patches-" ddot said as she spotted the sour patches in yvonies bag as shr pulled out one of her notebooks. "Huh? Nah des mines back up." Yvonie said looking at him crazy.

"Stingy ass, everytime i get sum i share wit chu." Ddot said shaking his head. "That's the biggest lie i ever heard u tell-" Yvonie said and ddot started laughing cuz his ass knew it was true. "Just lemmie get one bro." He said and Yvonie sighed and took out da sour patches and gave him one. "there u go." She said smiling. "Give me Dem damn sour patches-" ddot snatched the sour patch kids out her hand and took a hand full out da bag. "Lucky ion beat yo ass right now but anyways Chile."

...