Chapter 9 - Detention

The next day I woke up in my bed, my alarm clock going off as usual. I crawl over to my desk and silence the clock then open the wardrobe to see that most, in other words all, of my clothes where dirty. I sigh and look at the clothes Cartman had given me a few days ago. I guess i didn't have a choice but to wear them.

In a huff, I put on the jeans and tee then the boots and tartan jacket to go with the look. I grab my bag and a few study books then head downstairs for breakfast. Ike was sat down at the table already, eating egg n' toast. I grab a serving and join him, chowing down my breakfast.

"See ya Ike, have a good day at school,"
"Thanks bro,"
I tuck in my chair and head out the front door, unlocking my phone.

3 UN-READ NOTIFICATIONS
SCHOOL NO.  - You have one after school detetion for today. 15:30 - 16:50.
KENNY              - You comin to the party at Tolkiens??
FATASS             - Sorry about yesterday Kyle. 

I completely forgot about the detention.. and the party that i promised to go to. At least for my luck the party starts at half 7. The last message made my heart throb for no reason. I ignored it and continued to walk to the buss stop. 

When I got there, kenny was already there suprisingly.
"Hey Kyle! You comin to the party tonight?"
"Probally,"
"Yes then, I'll pick you up at seven, no backing out!"
"But you haven't got a car Ken-,"
"Shut!"

We begin laughing and starting random convosations until the buss arives. We hop on and sit next to each other, chatting until we got to school.

Me and Kenny walked to P7 for p1 as we had history with Mr Garrison. Mr Garrisn had been moved up to SPH because of his 'behaviour' at SPE. Unlike most teachers, Mr Garrison had a seating plan so i had no choice but to sit next to Cartman while Kenny gets to sit next Clyde and talk about their slutty girlfriends. 

Mr Garrison began talking about WW1 and how men over the age of 17 had to go fight for their contry while woman had to stay at home and work. About 30 minutes in, Cartman kicks the door open, making it slam against the wall, and sat next to me.
"Eric, who do you think you are walking into my classroom?" Screams the teacher.
"A normal person going to enjoy their ever so fun lesson," a hurdle of laughter came in return.
"Thats it young man! First you come in late then you talk back, go to the office," 
"Thanks for the compliment Mister G and I thought thats what your ment to do in a convosation.. Guess I was wrong," the class exploded into abrutive laughter and Mr Garrison was fuming. Even I laughed, then I saw Cartman looking at me and smiled.
"OUT, NOW!!" and then Cartman left. I kind of wanted to talk to him..

History slowly drifted by. The lesson finally ended and me and Kenny went to A1 for art, which was litteratley on the other side of school. 
"Ugh, Kyle bro, I can't be bothered to walk to art.. lets skip!"
"No way! No chance,"
"Whyyy? Your reble stage has already opened,"
"Tf??? No it hasn't,"
"Yes it has, look at your clothes."
"There not mine their Cart-"

Kenny began to smirk as in saying 'ohhh hehe'.
"It's not what you think! He likes Butters,"
"Riggght, to bad for him because Butters is mine. L on him,"
"Your bi?"
"Pan but yeah lmfao, anyways let ditch this place!" Then Kenny took my hand and we left the school grounds and walked to Stark's pond.

We pushed each other into the snow and threw snowballs around, skipping stones on the water's edge, blasting cringe kazoo music. It felt like the 4th grade again. I wish we where all still friends..

Soon after it was nearly time for p3, sprinting over to school trying not to be late. Bursting through the fron doors we mixed into the busy crowd and split ways. I went to S9 for science, at least that wasn't so bad. I went in and dumped my bag in the corner with everyone else's belonging and sat next to Tweek and Craig.