|𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊|(ⓕⓛⓤⓕⓕ)

(Toga's Pov) It's late VERY late at night- we just finished the plan for invading UA tomorrow- I hope I see Ochako again, I'll stab her just a little bit this time- I promised myself that. Since it was a good night, I decided to take just a short walk around. Police aren't usually in the streets this late so I guess it's okay.      |

A few minutes late I hear I noise coming from the starry alley, I peek my head out just to have a creepy guy holding me by my poor neck. "What a pretty little girl," He cooed gripping my neck even harder. He had a long nose, and some freckles and he was wearing a dirty jumpsuit. I shot a frown trying to hide how ugly his face looked, "What do you w-" but before I could ask him the question he stuffed me in a leather bag and ran off.           

(Ochako's Pov- She got kidnapped too lol) I sighed bashing more stuff into the door with the help of my quirk. "It's no use..." I grumbled sitting on the hard concrete floor. I could phone Deku or somebody but he token my phone, man! 

A few moments later I hear someone trip on the stairs and smash their head on the floor, I ran up to the person cautiously. "Are you okay? That looked like that really hurt! I'll fix you up when we finally get out of this place if you want-" I stopped talking when I realized who it was, Toga...

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Toga Himiko was a villain, I was a hero. I jumped back in surprise expecting her to stab me or something, but she was uncautious. I just stared at her for a sec- her neck was purple as if it was gripped tightly. I tried waking her up but nothing seemed to work, I sighed. What was I going to do? I am stuck in a room with a vilian. Maybe when she wakes up she won't be to in the mood to drink some blood. 

           ( When Toga finally wakes up ) (Toga's Pov)

I slowly wake up to find a figure looking a pon me, I rubbed my eyes aggressively just to find it was Ochako. When she realized I was awake, she backed up. I sat up giving her a small smrik. To be honest I had a small crush on ochako, but the others didn't accept it since ochakos a hero.

            (Ochako's Pov)

I was a bit scared when she approached me, I thought she would stab me but instead she slowly smashed her lips against mine. Her lips were soft and tasted like Blossoms, I started blushing when she grabbed my waist band. Why is she DOING this? A few minutes later I felt her tongue slid into my mouth. She explored my mouth all over, I blushed even harder and kinda started to sweat. I don't know what made me do it but I also slid my tongue in hers.  

(Later on they get saved  and its a happy ending) 

A: Guys sorry this was so short-(I also didn't edit it) this isn't actally fluff but I didn't know what eles to call it. Have a nice day!

Word count: 543