' 𝕋𝕒𝕩𝕚 (𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥)'

My girlfriend, Ochako and I were on a trip to Paris for her 18 birthday. Now were sitting in a luxurious taxi enjoying each others presence. The angry Pomeranian- or who Ochako calls "Bakugou" is our snazzy taxi driver. He mumbles stuff about a kid named Deku once in a while but overall hes a good taxi driver.

"I'm bored~" Ochako moans with a frustrated look on her face. Angry Pomeranian just went into Tim Hortons to get a coffee, I can see him now punching the cashier in the window. I sigh gleefully. Me and Ochako didn't finish making out this morning and all I wanna do is rip her damn clothes off now.. Mmm .. Maybe she won't mind, this will only last a few minutes. (Yeah totally ) 

                   [ Lemon/lime warning- big smut starts later]

"Are you a ticket? Because fine is written all over you." I smiled, slowly unbuttoning our shirts. It was a lame pickup line I found strolling in Pinterest but I don't really care by now. 

"Please Toga, not now-" "

Shhhh~ Lets finish what we started this morning shall we?" Her face went beet red.

"mmm .. I guess we could- but ONLY for 10 minutes." she replied, I know shes real desperate for it. I rip all of our clothes expect our panties, she looks super duper smexy. I suck on her tits forcing a mini moan outta her. Then, I move my tongue down to her panties and take them off while slowly sliding my tongue in her wet pu$$y. I lifted her legs up and twisted my tongue all around inside her as she let out a few more gasping moans. After that I turned her over and slipped my wet tongue into her tight ass while finger her roughly which felt so nice. 

            [Smut starts ;)]

10 minutes later I took one of her special birthday presents,

"Happy birthday!" I examined, giving her one of those expensive dildos that vibrated.

"Omg thanks so much!" she said in a cheerful tone.

"Lets try it on you~" I smirked, flipping her on her back. She said something else but I wasn't really listening, I slid the dildo in her pussy making her moan loud af. "Please- more gentle~ aHHH~ Mommy please fuck me harder- mMMmmm ...~" I took the dildo out and popped it in and out of her ass while I roughly licked her pussy. Bakugou was so confused and shocked saw us- lmfao

AUthor: SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE- FOREVER HOPE U HAVE A NICE DAY :'(