|ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝☕| {𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥}

(Ochako's POV) Customers have been dashing in and out for their daily extra large coffee, I was sweating in this heat. I'm glad there are just an hour left of this shift.  My brown hair was a mess, I didn't have much time this morning to brush it because of my stupid alarm clock. I wish I was in UA...

(Toga's POV) I've heard a girl from UA working at this café right in front of me, the others want me to find out who it is. I have no idea why but they told me not to question them, I dragged my feet in just to see tables in rows filled with people talking and drinking beverages. Maybe I should order something, I was getting thirsty anyway. "Water," I spat not making eye contact to the cashier person. People here might recognize me. "Toga?" the cashier person said. When I looked up I realized it was Ochako. I grabbed her and took her to a nearby closet. Over the years I always had a little feeling when I was with her, I know I should have crush on Deku. But it was slowly fading away for some one else. 

(Ochako's POV) I stare at her as she gripped on my arm tighty, she gave me an big smrik. (Smut Warning🛑) She forcedly French kissed me slowly sliding her tongue into mine, her tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I tried breaking out of her grip but it was no use. Then, while kisssing me she ripped my pants off including hers. when she FINALLY separated her lips from mine; there was a band of saliva coming from each of our tongues. Still struggling out of her grip, she started taking of my clothes along with hers until it was only our panties. I slightly blushed at the situation. She started sucking on my neck and dripping down to my boobs. I was moaning louder by the second- a few minutes later, she slid my panties off and started finger me real hard. Then, she started sucking on my Virginia.(Pussy) and sticking her finger up my ass. I moaned so loud Toga had to cover my mouth uncase someone heard. The pattern she used for sticking her fingers up and down my ass felt SO good~ "Good girl~" I heard her whisper. "More~" I begged with pleasure. Cum squirted all in Later on we change positions.  (Part 2?)

Author: Sorry it was bad and somewhat boring :( I rushed it kinda- Have a nice day I guess (I didn't edit) 

Words:430