| 𝓕𝓲𝔁 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 | (𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽)

(Toga's POV) While I was driving home from work, it started to rain REALLY hard- I work night shift at the villain's league. Only job I could bargain for, but as I was driving I saw a girl on top of a very tall building. She look like she was the same age as me-  she was gonna jump!- I stopped the car and ran out to quickly catch her.

(Ochako's POV) Ugh... I wanna end my life so badly .. The way I treated Deku when we were together .. The way I treated my family even .. Why was I even born .. I looked down from the tall hotel with a blank expression. A girl parked her car in the middle of the road- probably booking a room .. I don't even think anybody will miss me when I'm gone .. I pasted a painful grin on my pale face  and jumped ..

(Toga's Pov) She jumped- Luckily I caught her in time before she hit the cold concrete ground, she passed out and sides that she didn't look to well; her skin was pale, her hair was dripping wet and it looked like she didn't eat in DAYS .. I dashed into my car and drived home with the poor soaked girl.

          (When they get home)                                                                                                                                                 I slam open the door to get out of the heavy rain- there might be a mini flood! I joked, taking off my coat and putting a blanket on the poor wet girl. I ran upstairs and set her on my bed.  I checked up on her every ten minutes; sometimes she was tossing and turning and murmuring a few words and sometimes she was fine. I wonder what made her wanna commit suicide ..

                             (In the morning CUZ I'm lazy) (Also- Ochako's POV)

Yawn~  I rubbed my eyes- expecting to be dead, but instead I look up to a girl- near my age, with blond hair, and mini fangs. "Heyy," She said locking eyes with mine. "My names Toga, what's yours?" " It's Ochako- why didn't you let me die?!" She sarcastically shrugged, "Well maybe its because that what any other normal human being what've done." "B-but .. I want to die!" I spat tears flowing in my eyes. "Why?" I digged my nails into my soaked (and ripped) jeans. "I was with this boy named Izuku- or his hero name Deku, we were so happy together. Until he met this other girl and said that we were over. For some reason I blamed my family for raising me like this and now I'm a mess and a good for nothing freak, I lost my job and so now I'm broke and I don't know what to do with my life anymore .." She blinked a few times. "Why don't you find someone eles?" I met her hazel eyes. "well bEcAuse NoBodY loves me and you can't love me because we just met .." She look at me kinda funny. Lord why did I have to open my big mouth ;-; . "Who says?" She gave me a big smile, I smiled back.

                       AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END

Authors note: MERRY XMAS GUYS!! Sorry this was short- If u guys have discord just commet on ur username and number :))

Word count: 552