| 𝕄𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕥 |[ꜱᴍᴜᴛ]

Warning: Sex and Punishing >:l "Faster Slut!" Toga screamed as Ochako was popping the dildo in and out of her ass. Ochako was hired as a slut, it was the only job she could get. Sure- her parents were disappointed but she was happy.

Ochako's thoughts about her friends on social media was drained by Toga's moaning. Ochako blushed. Even though this was her job, she had a somewhat crush on her boss. "Take it out," Ochako took the dildo out of her ass as Toga slammed her face into her pu$$y. "lick it slut or else." Ochako licked it as deep as she could while Toga. "F#ck .. I'm so close~!" Toga screamed as Ochako sweated feeling her sweet organs. 

"Head up you messy slut!" Toga said roughly as Ochako obeyed quickly. "it's your turn~"

Toga started shoving the sex toy in Ochako's ass while slurping her pu$$y filled with juice. "ahhHH~" Ochako moaned. "Shut up slut!" Toga muttered going deeper and faster this time. Ochako covered her mouth aggressively. "Master- I need to cum!" Ochako moaned sticking her wet tongue. "Not now slut- and be quiet." "PLEASE MASTER I CAN'T STAND IT." "Nope." "PLEASE MASTER I WILL DO ANYTHING-" Finally, Ochako cummed all over Toga's face. uh oh ...

"You bad girl- look at this mess~!" Toga yelled. "Looks like I'll have to punish you..." "Please no I'm sorry it was an accident!" Toga got the belt and tied her up to the pole. "Don't do anything else bad or else I will punish you even more!" Ochako shuddered in her tone

PUNISH-TIME⚠ For her punishment, Toga shoved the dildo up Ochako's juicy pu$$y and slid her tongue in her ass roughly. Ochako let out a small moan in pleasure which turned Toga on. She put her 2 fingers in her mouth and started scissoring Ochako's ass with them while eating her wet pu$$y up. "ahhh aHH AHHH~ " Ochako moaned. "Slut call me Mommy from now on~" Toga smirked. "Mommy fuck me as hard as you can!~" Toga fucked harder, Ochako cummed all in her face execting her to get mad but instead she ate it. Slowly, Toga forced Ochako down and told her to suck her pu$$y once more with her long, wet tongue. This happened for around 3 hours until they moved on for round 2 >:)

Hey guys, SUPER SORRY THIS WAS A DAM RUN THROUGH Hope you enjoyed this chapter- also I will maybe make part 2. Sorry if this was boring- I ran out of ideas 😅 Also comment down below if u have any request!

Word Count: 431