​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇹​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ❤

(Ochako's P0V) The wind bristled my brown hair as the sun brighten up the room. I was suddenly woken up by the cold chill a breeze making goosebumps on my arms.

I quickly sat up and looked at my alarm clock realizing I was late. Not that late but late enough, especially when I want to make a good impression for the first day of high school! 

As I get dressed in my uniform I think about my new senpai I will get at school, he's got to be tall and super cute. I giggled while combing my hair until there was not a single flaw in it.

Even though I was hungry, I didn't bother getting breakfast and quickly dashed out the door to drive my Mom's car to school. She said she didn't mind because I was late. 

   ( When she parks her car at  School and goes in ;-; )

Woah .. This place is huge .. From what I've heard I'm supposed to go it class 1A. I guess I will assume that is on the first floor. As I shuffle my feet through the halls, I catch a glance at all the students. I hear some girls snicker at me while I keep looking for my classroom. I sigh when I get to the end of the hallway, well, maybe its upstairs. While I am halfway up the stairs someone knocks into me making me fall down the stair with her. 

"Ugh... What was that for?!" I squealed pushing her off me.

She looked at me with a tight nervous smile. 

" My apologies, I was in a rush." She muttered, offering a hand.

I took it as I brushed my skirt.  

"What's your name?" She grinned. 

Boy does she smile a lot or what?

"Ochako. You?" -O

"Toga, you look lost. May I ask why you aren't in your class? " -T

"I could ask you the same but I'm new here and don't know where my class is." -O

"Are you in class 1A?" -T

"Yeah-" -O

Toga took Ochako hands into hers.

"What a coincidence, were in the same class! Come, our class is on the top floor." -T

For some reason my face felt hot when she smiled at me and took me to the elevator, it's probably just the heat after all. I'm not a lesbian .. Or am I?

A/N : Credits to @OchacoUrarakaAU for the idea. Super sorry if its bad bec I forced myself to write even tho Im not in the writing mood rn.

Part 2???