Kai (Jealousy)

*this is a smut version, read on your own risk, make sure you got a spare panties hahaha joking :p*

You: "Jagii! where are y.." you couldn't finish your sentences as you saw your boyfriend, the famous main dancer in EXO group in SM entertainment, Kim Jongin, Kai as well, kissing a random girl you dont know. Kai pushed the girl as he saw you "(y/n), I'm sorry, its not like what you think." You slowly back up as Kai slowly come near you. You: "Stop..stay away from me.." Kai: "(y/n)..please..." You started to run and tears flowing from your eyes, you wiped it away "He dont deserve.."

-

You ran back to your house and lock yourself in your room. You jump to your bed and started to cry hard, "Why? Why are you doing this to me Kai? I truly loved you, but you..." tears flowing from your eyes again and it cant stop. Suddenly someone's knocking on your door, "Jagi, please let me in... I beg you" You: "No!" Kai: "Please, I can explain that..it was one of the sasaeng, she know about our relationship, and try to destroy it. I love you, always was..." you heard someone's crying, it was Kai. You opened the door and let him in, he hugged you tightly "I'm sorry jagi, I promise it wont happen anymore. I love you, I really do.." he hugged you even tighter. You pat his back " I understand Kai, sorry for being selfish too, I should have listen to you.." you hugged him back. He broke the hug and kissed you, deeply. You like it, it felt so soft and warm. You dont wanna let it go, so you pulled his hair to deepen the kiss. Somehow it become so hot and rough.

-

"Bed..now" are the words that you can spoke now. Kai pushed you to your bed roughly but when he was about to unbutton your shirt, he ask "Jagi, are you serious?" You shyly nodded "I am serious jagi, promise you'll be first and the last.." He kissed your forehead sweetly, "I promise my princess." He then kissed your lips while unbuttoning your shirt and everything. After youre naked, he then sucked your nipples while massaging your left boobs, youre moaning hard cuhs it is your first time and you felt so precious and unforgettable. Kai then slides his hand to your V and massaging it, you felt something weird but yet new to you. Your juices flew to Kai's fingers, Kai tasted you and kissed you to let you taste yourself. He then put his two fingers into you V, it was pain at first but it slowly turn into pressure. You started to moans, Kai: "Moan to me babe, your moan is like a music to me." You moan louder as he speed up his fingers in you. When youre about to let it go, Kai pulled his fingers, you felt empty. Kai: "Be patient my princess, the main point is about to come, ready?" He puts his d!ck infront of your V, he slowly slide it in, you moan and cry in pain, it is too big, too big for you to bear. You: "Its hurt.." Kai: "A little bit more jagi, I'm sorry.." while kissing your lips. Now he's fully in your V,and he wait for you to adjusted. You nodded shyly when you're ready, Kai start slowly but speed it up slowly, you moan gets louder and louder everytime Kai push himself into you. You pulled his hair "Kai...I feel..something weird inside..me..." Kai: "Wait for me jagi..." Your juices splashed out and with a few more thrusts, Kai's let it out too. Kai pulled himself out of you and lay by your side, "It was fun huh?" While hugging your naked body, you hugged him back "Yes it is." You smiled and kissed him on his lips. Kai: "Are you tired?" You nodded cuhs it was your first time and you dont know that it can be so tiring. Kai pulled you closer, "Sleep, I'll accompany you." You then sleep peacefully in his embrace.

-

(END) So, how was it? This is an imagine to my friend Elle hahaha, thanks for reading it tho, sarang