Sehun (Naughty)

Hey guys, since it was holiday (in Malaysia) for two weeks. I get more times to update. So enjoy and please comment somethin' so that i know that my imagines was good or not :') I was nearly giving up becuhs i see no efforts from you guys :/ *this chapter has some sexual parts, so beware my innocent readers :p*

-

You woke up becuhs of the light of the sun. As usually you check your phone and scrolling through the instagram and check out for your boyfriend's Sehun from the famous group in SM, EXO. You saw the pictures of your boyfriend half naked, while that time Sehun who's sleeping next to you woke up and hug your waist from behind "What are you doing jagi?" with his sexy morning voices. You turned to faced him, "What is this?" Showing your phone to him which he was half naked. "Oh, where it from? It wasn't been published yet" He answer it calmly. You whispered to his ear "You look hot there.." he was turned on by your seductively voices. You sat on his lap and put your pussy right on his dick. You played your fingers from his face to his top, "What are you gonna do?" He ask while smirking. "Seducing you" while licking your lips, "You such a turned on jagiya" he grabbed your booty and smacked it, "Naughty..."

-

You ripped his top and threw it anywhere at the corner of the room. "Someone's is getting impatient here" he smirked. You admiring his abs, "Like what you see?" He ask, "I love it" You whispered to his ear and kissed him on his lips and grinding on him, he moan while you taking the advantage to slide your tongue into his and have a tongue-fight. Whale, of course, he win. You broke the kiss for taking some air to breath while slowly went down to his pj's, "Close your eyes jagi.." you pouted. "Why?" He ask confusedly, "Secret.." while you winking at him. He smirked and close his eyes, waiting for something to happen. You slowly get off from his lap and ran to downstairs. "Jagi, what took you so long?" Sehun getting impatient and ask, he heard no response so he opened his eyes, he see nothing. "Naughty jagi.." he thought.