BamBam (Sudden Confess)

Sorry for late update, now let's start!

Bambam and you were closed since the first year of your high school. Now its your senior high, and you two were getting close until the whole school thought that you both are couple. But ofc, you denied it, Bambam is a famous person in your school, tons of pretty girls like him, well, ofc you do too but you dont know that BamBam has the same feelings towards you or not. And since you dont want to ruin you both's friendship, you choose to stay as a friend beside him.

-

Like usually, you and BamBam walk to school. But there's something weird, a guy follow you two from behind and seem shy. Bambam stop and turn around, asking fiercely "What do you want?" The guy seem shock with Bambam's actions and answer it shyly "I want to give (y/n) something.." Bambam seems notice his impolite action and asking him nicely "What do you want to give?" The guy step forward and hand you a chocolate "(y/n) I had a crush on you for 2 years, can you give me a chance and accept me as your boyfriend?" When you about to say something, Bambam cuts you "No, thankyou." And pull you back to the class. "Why Bam acting so weird today?" You thought.

-

You sit beside Bambam, and suddenly flashback the first day of the class. *flashback* Teacher: "I'm going to rearranged your sits" Bambam raised up his hand "Teacher, can I sat beside (y/n)?" Teacher asked "Why should I approved it?" Bambam reply back confidently "(y/n)'s math was better than mine, I can asked her questions if I don't know how to do it" Teacher agreed his offer and let him sit beside you. *end of flashback* You notice that Bambam were quite, and its weird since he was the most hyper and annoying among you all. You start to worry and ask him "Bam? What happens?" He didnt reply you and continue listen to his Ipod, you ruffles his hair to take his attention, and he didnt move too, you start to play around with his hair and make it messy and messier. Suddenly, Bambam said "Stop." But you were too excited and didnt hear it. Suddenly Bambam stands up and hold your wrists, "I said stop!" You were shock with his action and the whole class look at both of you. "Bam? What happened to you? Its hurt.." your eyes started watery. Bambam notice it and let go of your wrists but instead of let go he hug you, tightly. "I'm sorry (y/n) I dont know what happened to me, I just...get jealous when I saw a guy having a crush on you since I was the one who had a crush on you for a long time..." you were shock with his sudden confession. He hug you tighter since you were quiet and didnt take any move. "Bam.." He let go of you and wipe off your tears. You look at him, he get close to you and kiss you on the lips, "Is it a dream?" You thought. You hug his neck, "No it wasn't" you thought again. You kiss him back. It was a kiss that passion yet full of love..

-

When Bambam break the kiss, he kneel down and hold your hand, "(y/n), can you be my girlfriend?" Everybody clap their hands and cheer for you both, even some of them said "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" You nodded happily and Bambam stands up and hug you while turning you around..

(THE END)