Jaebum (Yeobo)

Omg, im sorry for not updating for a long time cuhs im busying w some competition. I really hope that we can be chosen, pray for us please i really appreciate that my dear readers!
Now let's start!
-
You were walking alone at night. Somehow you felt that someone was following you behind but when you turned back to see but nobody was found except for your shadow. You saw a drunk guy in front of you, you tried to avoid and keep a distance with him. "Oh hey there sweetie, are you alone? Need me to accompany you?" the drunk man said and slowly getting close with you. "It's okay, no thank you." You said while slowly backing up. "You look scared, am I that scary? Or I look scary?" The drunk man smirked and hold your wrists, "I won't easily let you go my sweetheart." while touching your face with his fingers. He lead closer with you, you closed your eyes as you were thinking you're going to be dead. But then, there's nothing happened but the drunk man's painful voices. You opened your eyes and saw your ex, Jaebum, punching the drunk man while saying "How dare your dirty hands touched my precious girlfriend face nor body! Are you satisfied with your own life until you want me to end it?" The drunk man get up and ran away.

-

Jaebum ran to you, "Are you okay? Anything hurts? That jerk has doing something to you?" You smiled bitterly when you flashback the moment that you both had shared together, but it end, last year. You cried, Jaebum was shocked, "Omg, what happened? Don't cry..." while wiping your tears away. You smacked his hands away, "Don't pretend that you care about me! Just don't! We're done, remember?" You look into his eyes and somehow you saw regret and sad in his eyes. "I'M SORRY (Y/N)" His eyes getting watery. "I THOUGHT THAT I WAS DOING A RIGHT THING BUT THEN I...REGRET IT" The last words, he said it quietly but enough for you to heard. You slapped him in the face, hard. "So? You want me back to you and act nothing happened before? You thought I'm that easy? Easy to get, easy to let go too?" He hugged you, "No, I didn't.." You tried to pushed him but he was too strong. You slowly gave up and let him hugged you. He seems knowing that you're giving up so he slowly broke the hug and deeply look into your eyes, "I'm sorry what I had done last year. I clearly know that YOU (y/n) are the most precious thing that ever happens to me. You're the gift from God, I'm sorry cuhs I didn't appreciate you for the past. But..."

-

He kneels down and put out a box from his pocket. He opened it and it was a ring. "Will you willing to be mine again?" You were shocked and no words to be spoken. Your eyes getting watery as you nodded happily. Jaebum puts the ring into your finger (im sorry idk what to put here hehe) and hugged you tight. "Thankyou yeobo, I promise I will treating you a like queen from now on" he broke the hug and kiss you passionately and sweet.

(The End)