Chen

I'm not going to tell you the title :p Enjoy!

Today is your birthday, you woke up happily, knowing that today is your special day and you want to spend the whole day with the love of your life, Kim Jongdae, nickname Chen.

-

You brush your teeth and wash your face, take a bath and wore comfortable clothes. You were waiting for Chen's call, but now its 12.05pm and seems like your phone didnt ring for once. You started to worried and text Chen.
-
(Y-You and C-Chen)

Y- "Jagi? Odiya?" (12.06pm)

C- "Still working, why?" (12.10pm)

Y- "Oh, what time you come home?" (12.11pm)

C- "I dont know yet" (12.15pm)

Y- "Do you remember what day is today?" (12.15pm)

C- "Baby, I'm busy now, I'll text you later, bye, love you :*" (12.16pm)
-
You put your phone away and started to cried. "He dont remember.." And then your phone rings, you thought it was Chen and you picked up happily "Chen! I know that you're...Hello?" "Hi (y/n) its me, Hyorin!" (Hyorin was your bestfriend) "Oh, hi!" You said, "Why did you sound like you were sad? Are you okay? Heyy, its your day, dont be so emotional!" "Yeah yeahh, I know sucker! Haha!" You act like youre happy but deep inside you were dying. "Let's go shopping, I'll treated you" Hyorin suggested. "Okay, come picked me in 10 minutes" you said and she agreed. You changed into black crop top and wear a dark blue high-waist jeans. You curls the end of your hair and wore a black converse. Hyorin text you that she was arrived outside your house. You kissed your mom's cheeks before going out.

-

*in the car*
Hyorin: "Lets have some fun today! Just buy what you want and I'll pay it but you'll pay when its my special day haha!"
You: "I'll buy the whole Victoria Secret then! :p"
Hyorin: "Then I'll buy the whole McDonald then!"
You both laugh like theres no tomorrow.

You and Hyorin went into the shops one by one. Hyorin keep on choosing dress for you and ending bought you a blue mini dress and a shining white bling-blings highheels. She pulled you into a salon and asked them to make you pretty. Without any hesitated, they agreed and done by 20 minutes. You looked yourself in the mirror, its like you never saw you're pretty like this before, and you were quiet shocked of their works. As soon as Hyorin made the payment, you already changed into the dress and highheels that Hyorin bought, and Hyorin changed into a different dress while waiting for you to done your makeups. Hyorin blindfold you and drive you to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" You asked. "I'm going to kidnapped you, so be quite or else I'll throw you beside the road." Hyorin reply while giggling. "Yah! Lee Hyorin!" You smiled. After 10 minutes, you both finally arrived the destination, Hyorin opened the blindfold and you saw Kris infront of a big and beautiful garden, it was beautiful becuhs of the lightning of the candles in the night. You walked to Kris, Kris was holding a rose and he handed it to you, "You may walk princess, juat follow the candles." While planting a light kiss on your hand. You said thankyou and walk away following the candles. While you're walking, you saw a big tree and its full of paper hanging on it, little did you know that it is a wishing tree. Under the tree, you saw Tao with another roses. "Hi princess, I'm going to wish you luck for your big decision later, and leave the special words to be spoken by the special person." He winked while handing you the rose and planting another kiss on your hand.

He did a "you may" pose and guide you to a places, it was a beautiful lake, and has a bridge on it. You walked to the bridge and saw Xiumin enjoying the view of the lake alone, you giggles and walked to him, seems like he has sense somebody come closer and quickly turned around, his face turned red after he saw you and rubbing his neck to cover the awkwardness. "It is for you, princess (y/n)" he handed you the rose and smiled widely, you happily received it and asked "Where's Chen?" He slightly smiled and guide you to another places, it was a bench besides the lake, you saw Lay waiting while sitting on the bench, "You have waited for a long time eh?" While poking his shoulder, he jumped and quickly fixed his suit, and you just realized that you had met the members of EXO-M but not Chen. And everybody was wearing a smart looking suit. It blurred you more. Lay handed you the rose and putting his hand out and asked "May I?" "To where?" You asked. "You will know about it later. Please close your eyes, princess. I promise I'll take you safely to the destination." You closed your eyes and trusted Lay 100 percent.

-to be continue-