Mark Tuan (You're Mine)

You and Mark were close since you was small. One day, Mark invited you to studied at the library since the exam is around the corner. You saw a girl sitting besides him. Mark: "Hey (y/n), this is my classmate, Hyuna." Hyuna: "Hi (y/n), nice to meet you!" While giving you a bright smile. You simply smiled and nodded "Nice to meet you too, Hyuna" While you are studying, Hyuna and Mark were a having a good time, they're playing while laughing together. You somehow feel jealous and pain in your heart, its killing you inside. You stood up, Mark: "(y/n)?" You: "I'm sorry Mark, I suddenly feel unwell and I want to go home first, have a great day you two." Mark: "(y/n), wait!" You took your bag and started to run, but you yourself don't know why you are running.

-

After running for 5 minutes, your body is weak and you feel tired. You sit on the nearest bench and started to cry, again. Suddenly, a familiar voice appear "Finally, I found you.." It was Mark. You stand up and walk away, Mark hold your wrist and pull you, Mark: "Please, don't run away from me. I need you (y/n). I'm sorry for hurting you just now, I was testing you, testing how patient you are when I'm with another girl. But I guess, I did a right thing though. Finally, I know that you're actually care about me.." You try to push him away, but he was too strong, he was locking you in his embrace. You: "You stupid idiot!" While punching his chest w your fist. Suddenly Mark hold your fist and pull you close by your waist and kiss you deeply on your lips, you want to push hin at first but you slowly gave in, you actually likes it too. Mark broke the kiss and said "I'm sorry jagiya.." while doing his most annoying but cute aegyo. He know your weakness so well. You: "Yah! Who allowed you to call me your jagi? And it was my..." you touch your lips "first kiss..." Mark: "Seriously? I'm your first?" He was extremely shock. You slowly nodded "I hat..." before you finish your sentences, he kissed you again, but it was different, it was full of love and caring. He broke the kiss since you both need some air to breath. He hug you "I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to hurt you in that way. I'm your first right? I will responsible on you my yeobo" while touching his forehead with yours. You nodded, "Wait, what you just said Mark Tuan Yi En?!" He gave a pecked on your cheeks and run away. Mark: "Come and chase me then!" You: "Monster is coming!" while chasing him.. (END)

-

Thankyou for reading this, I'm sorry if there're any mistakes or wrong spelling and grammar. c':