No.

I kissed him goodbye and closed the window. I couldn't believe how my life had just gone from single and never been kissed, to having a boyfriend and making out. Like.. What...?! Noelle totally flipped out.

"Gurllll!!!!! WHATTT THE FLIPPIN HECKK!" She squealed.

Cici and Machelle weren't any better.

"AHHH!!! O-M-G! I can't believe you said yes to that carrot head sob!" Cici yelled jumping off the bench. "Sob" was our way of saying "son of a bitch."

"Dear god..." Machele muttered. "What happened to Devin?" She questioned. "I thought you were..'madly in like and would stay single till you died' because of him?!"

My heart tore at the seams.

"I still like him..." I confessed. "But.. "

"But what? You're desperate and have so much love in that heart if yours, and just need to pour it out on someone?" Cici stated as if she had read my diary.

"Gosh woman. Chill chill! It's fine. He's not as bad as you think he is. He's actually really very sweet! And.. Devin... Had the chance to make a move. He didn't. His choice, not mine." I sighed.

They frowned. "Whatever. If he hurts you though, we're going to rip him into tiny little pieces and feed him to gazelles." Cici ranted.

"Haha thanks guys. But I'll be fine." I laughed.

I turned around to head to class but saw a familiar car again, and a familiar man talking with Devin in the parking lot. He handed him a black envelope, put on sunglasses, and left.

I made a mental note to talk to my dad later. I walked with the girls outside to where the boys were playing soccer.

Anthony came up and kissed me. Cici just rolled their eyes.

"Okay I admit...You guys are.. Kinda cute..." Machele grinned half smirking.

"Haha thanks." I laughed.

"Whatever. I don't trust him." Cici threw in.

"Hey...who's that new cute guy..?" I asked.

"Jacob Otto." Machele responded. He's a transfer student from Miami.

"He must be enjoying it up here." I laughed.

"Yeah, I bet he's freezing his bum off on this beautiful 50 degree summer day!" Cici laughed.

I texted Noelle, "I need info on Jacob Otto. He goes to my school.". About 3 minutes later, I got a text saying,

"Jacob Troy Otto. 17, has two sisters and four brothers. He has a pig, three dogs, loves sports, likes to wakeboard...hometown Miami, FL. His favorite color is green..or camouflage. He likes to hunt, and caught an 125 pound deer last weekend."

I laughed. Leave it to Noelle to get all the details. I could always count in her to get information... She thrived off of Facebook, twitter, Instagram, and tumblr. She always seemed to be able to find out everything. The FBI would be HONORED to have her in their team.

"Haha thanks girl(:" I texted back.

Hmm. Nice. What am I doing? I have a BOYFRIEND! I can't do single chick stuff anymore. Hah. Oh my.

---------------------------------------------

I walked out of TFAA (The Fairbanks Academy of Alaska) and walked to my dads car. Climbing in, I wondered when would be a good time to ask him.. About things. Should I even ask? Maybe it's something you don't want to know! Gosh. Your dad could be sneaking around to talk to Devin Gray. You're going to ask him.

"Hey sweetheart! How was school?" He smiled and asked.

"Good... How was work?" Was it just me or did it seem awkward talking to my dad?

"Good." He said shortly.

Okay... No comment.

---------------------------------------------

Later I headed down stairs to get some help with my math homework. I paused...

"Chris... Stop! I don't understand what happened! All I know is that I must have spent extra on groceries..." Her voice was silenced by a shout.

"How could you have spent $10,000 EXTRA on GROCERIES Talia?! I just don't get it!" He paced back and forth. "You know, if I didn't love and trust you, I would say you were having an affair!" I shuddered as he accused her.

"CHRIS! I would NEVER do that to you! I love you!!! So much! So much..." She whimpered. "I just don't know! I'm sorry!" She apologized.

He sighed. "Come here." I heard her shaky footsteps walk in his direction.

"It's okay......it's okay...we'll figure it out." He comforted.

I went back upstairs. Math homework would have to wait. $10,000 missing? Just like that? Heck no. Something's going on...