komaeda x reader a little ray of hope

For Mermaid_Kimmy :3

Narrator POV: she was quiet and still watching the waves crash slowly...the new situation she was in bothering her. She had met a bit of people to call friends but who knows how long that might last. Her biggest fear dying as of right now. She was especially scared of a certain boy with marshmallow colored hair. His name was nagito komaeda . After the first killing trial (y/n) and the others watched him go insane . All he ever did was babble on and on about hope and how there was so much it. He all so said he would kill one of them for the sake of hope . Oh how she was sick and tired of the word!!! "Hey (y/n) -chan~" speak of the devil "..what?" Sh he spat "oh o just wanted to see if you still had hope!" He asked her grinning. She sighed "...."

Your POV: I can't believe on saying this to him "no not really" I mumbled  "aw why?" He asked sitting next to you "w-well its just.....the whole situation everyone's deaths and executions! I .....I cannot just sit around and watch my friends suffer like this.." he just nodded...he may  be insane but...there was still a part of the old komaeda in there "well just remember ....your still my little ray of hope" he grinned again softly "t-thanks...." I said "but don't worry I'll protect you!" He said..."thanks but don't worry I'll be safe!" I reassured him. "OK good!at least you still have hope in me!"  He kissed my cheek lightly mailing my face heat up "of course I do silly" he may be crazy....but I still like him....