yandere!fuyuhiko x reader

"Come on (y/n) were are you hiding~" you gasped as you heard the all to familiar voice say. You looked around at your outside surroundings and jumped up and tree "come on let me have my prize now its been 30 minuets~" you shivered as you heard fuyuhiko get closer. He had seemed fine when you first started being friends but soon got over protective and as your friend emmy would say "yandere" . You were terrified he killed your boyfriend gundam and lied about it. It was full out brutal "found you!" You looked down and saw him his suit was blood stained and so was his hair. "Come down now!" He said in his insane voice "n-no" you studdered out "come on (y/n) you're gonna get hurt" "no I won-" You spoke to soon. The branch from under you broke and you feel to the ground. "Let's go~" he picked you up and you soon passed out

   ~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~

You woke up in a strange room with hand cuffs around your wrist. There was a chain from the cuffs that went to the wall allowing you to move a bit. You sat up and saw your arm had needle marks in it "yay your awake~" you looked over to the door and saw fuyuhiko. You just stayed scilent "come on talk to me~" he begged you still remained scilent "oh I hate when my (y/n) is mad" he looked as if he were about to cry . It almost mad you feel bad for him "don't you love me?" He asked. You didnt know what to say so you stayed scilent "(y/n)?...." you didn't reply "why.....why can't you learn to love me?" He walked over to you and you got a bit scared and flinched "come on talk to me! Don't be scared!" You opened one eye and tried to see your friend...but you couldn't so you just shook your head all you saw was a blood stained murder his eyes averted to the floor And tears fell from his eyes and he walked back. Not a minuet later was he back with a needle. You gasped and moved back to the corner "p-please don't..." you wimpered you felt tears come and he just stared at you plainly showing no emotion he walked over and stuck it in your arm and you passes out.

   ~~~~timeskip~~~~

You woke up and saw cut marks all over your arms and gasped . "I fucked up" you heard a voice say. You looked over and saw fuyuhiko sitting in a corner "why can't you love me (y/n)!" He yelled and stood up and stomped his foot over and over he was sobbing terribly and had more cut marks on himself then you. He walked over to you with a knife and you whimpered "please" you said. He looked at you and dropped the knife and hugged you. "I'm s-sorry !" He sobbed loudly . You hugged him back "please don't leave" "I....I promise I won't"