fuyuhiko x reader jealous

Your Pov:
I sighed "no soda for the last time I don't like you like that" he just sighed and walked away. I sighed and remained seated in my desk.  When a. certain blond yakuza walked up to me. Fuyuhiko kuzuryu....me and him are ......hmm...best friends in a way. Although he is kinda rude. "Don't tell me that fuckass asked you out agian" he rolled his eyes and slammed his hands on my desk. I sighed deeply "yes although ..I  do believe your way harsher then should be!" I patted my skirt down as I continued our conversation. "Well he pisses me off!" "um...by any chance fuyu, are you...j-jealous?" his face flushed red and he furrowed his eyebrows. "N-n-n-no you idiot!!"he yelled. I put a hand over my mouth and giggled.

Fuyuhikos Pov:

....she was terrible....I .....she always figure out how to make me blush...I can't hate her...if anything it was the opposite. " hmm....adorable" my head shot up at her "what" "oh nothing~" I felt my face heat up Again.

Bing bong.       The bell rung and as always (y/n) shot up and grabbed her books. "Come on fuyu we can't be late!" she said I just sighed "I'll catch up soon so calm the fuck down" she nodded and ran out the class room. I talked to peko for a moment and since her class was different then mine we split up .

" uh...Leon if you could please move away that would be great ..." is that (y/n)? I turned the corner and say that douche Leon pinning (y/n) to the wall to try and kiss her. "Leon I would really appreciate if you could um..move!" she said

Your POV: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh know I understand what Chiaki said when she told me #uncomfortable..... "I suggest you leave her the fuck alone before I break all your fingers off you
Insufferable idiotic dumbass" .....fuyuhiko kuzuryu everyone!  Leon ran away kinda (very) scared. "Um...so you were jealous" "s-shut up!!" " well thanks fuyu!" you kissed his cheek and skipped off to class.

Fuyuhiko Pov:

......................................................................she kissed me..............She.....kissed..me. I felt a rush of heat cross My face. She's...cute