Crossing attitude!

Killua's POV :

I still looked at his table desperate on looking at him. he quickly tried to wipe it away until his hands were bruised. "gon!, please stop it. " I said in a high pitched voice, but in a calm way also, I took his hands away , I sighed, I got something from my bag that might help erasing it and wiped it slowly, it did work tho, gon just watched using a confused also sad face, I'm guessing he is feeling guilty from pushing me away, I quickly wiped the table off while the other people were glaring and staring but I didn't care, the bell rang and I'm guessing it's time to go home. "Well, I will see you later gon, bye~" I waved him off, he waved back still looking confused, cute. I ran out of the school and shut the car door, "you seemed happy? " alluka asked, "oh shut up. " I said trying to not show a smile, alluka looked at me curious but went with it, "hey killua any fun thing happened? " mother asked, "erm.. Nothing happened.. " I said, she smiled , "I can tell that your heart is beating really fast .. " mother said, damn.. that's fucking creepy wtf.., I ignored mother and we drove back home, maybe I should invite gon to my house it would be very nice!

we arrived at our mansion and I immediately got into my room and stuffed my face into the pillow, I wonder if he has a cell phone, that would be awesome if we exchange numbers!!!!!!, (typical excited killua lol) , but I wonder what's wrong with him, he barely speaks and has bad listening, I frowned and thinked, maybe I should get him a surprise!, like a dino plushi, I got up and changed my clothes, I picked up my phone and searched the closest doll store and it seems pretty close so I can just walk there, I ran down stairs , "killua!, where are you headed too?? " she asked I froze, "n-nowhere.., " I said slowly sneaking off, I began to walk to the store , it was freezing out here but thank goodness I brought a jacket with me,

-arrived at the store-

I stared at the lights that were out there and it really stings my eyes..........., I entered the store and damn these things are so cute, "hey excuse me, do you have any dino plushies, very² cute ones?" I asked at the store, "yeah, it's right in the back! " I looked at it and wow it sure does looks very cute, I was looking at the plushies and stared at the window outside, is that someone with an oversized shirt and no jacket, he looks cold. I stared at him more and more and notices the spiky hair, it's gon!, what is he doing out here in the cold?, I ran out of the store and approached gon carefully, "gon.. what are you doing out here?? " I asked while touching his shoulders, he flinched and looked, he is bruised.., he stared at me with tears in his eyes and I hugged him, he started crying silently with no sound and hugged back, I took off my jacket and carried him, my mother wouldn't mind if I take a boy home, if she did mind I'm gonna rip her ass out.

gon was in my arms, he's in my arms!, I looked at his bruised face while he looks tired ,

-arriving at the mansion (dw he buyer the plushie)

I slowly peeked in and no one was here, I sighed in relief and ran to my bedroom, I sat down with gon, "mind telling me what happened? " I'm surprised he heard me, he shocked his head right to left, I'm guessing he doesn't want to share it, well that's not a problem. I grabbed some medic supplies and slowly treated gon's bruises, it's like it has happened many times,

"hey... Uhm do you have a cellphone? " I asked kinda loud, he nodded and showed me it, I took it and it was really cute that he had a bunny case on, I looked at his number and exchanged it, he took it back and looked at my contact, "whenever you need help, just text me or call me!, I'll always be right by your side. " I said and he smiled lightly, since he's here, maybe he could stay over!, "hey, would you like it to stay over? " I asked, I got a text from my phone and it was emojis..? "🙅‍🙇‍👉🏻✍️🏻😵‍💫🏫" I'm guessing he has to do homework so he can't stay, awh.., wait how does he text in emojis?, I took a quick glance at his phone and damn his letters are emojis.., well that's fine with me, I'm guessing he has to go, he stood up and waved, "wait!, here leave from here, I'm assuming this is a short cut so it will be much easier and maybe safer! " I said pointing the window that goes to another dimension, '😅 ' he sended the emoji and I chuckled a bit, I waved at him through the front door, and closed it, alluka popped up from behind, "who's that? ~~" alluka said, I sighed , "he's a friend of mine, and really... Cute. " I said smiling, "well I hope things goes well with you and him! " alluka skipping threw the hallway, I went up to my bedroom again and saw the plushie, awh.

soon I got a text from gon?

"👋🏻👇🏻🍚❓❓" - gon

"👋🏻🤌🏻🍚✅, 👇🏻🍚❓❓" -killua

"😁🍚✅✅, 👣‼️🦋🦋😁" -gon

"😲🦋🦋💕💕"-killua

" 🙇‍🥱👉🏻😴" - gon

"👋🏻😘" -killua

*deleted

"👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻" - killua

oh my god why did I sent that.. thank goodness I deleted it before he could see it, I'm starting to understand him with emojis-, I smiled looking at our first text together.. I better get off too sleep , or not, I took a warm bath and change a pair of pj's, I thought of gon while going to sleep , his pretty eyes face and hair.., I can look at him for days!, but I think it's really time to sleep.

-

-

-

hii, sorry if it took long for me to update!, but here it is!

next chapter : Once the flower blooms.

Words : 1063!