Wake up gon!..

Killua's POV :

  I smiled holding hands with retz,what is that feeling?.. a feeling of disgust.. I was threatened by haru, retz friend. I really didn't want to do this. I wanted gon, I snapped. gon? I looked at gon, he was shocked. I wanted to yell out his name.. damn it.

he ran away. "keep a smile on your face killua.. " retz said ,

"I'll kill gon." retz whispered

I forced a smile on walking with her, I did not feel comfortable.

  what do I do to get away from her without gon being hurt, he has been hurt many times, I don't want him to be traumatized, retz kissed me on the cheek as we parted away to our own classes, I wiped my cheeks . What is this feeling.. I hate it..

Kurapika's POV :

  "hey gon has been down lately.. maybe we should do something about it? " I asked leorio, "he does seem sad alot, we should take him to a park and have fun! " leorio said, maybe that will cheer up gon, although maybe I could try and contact killua to come,

  I waited for the bell and it rang, I stood up and ran to killua's class peeking in, he seemed.. also sad. I came over to him, "hey killua, we're going out with gon, you wanna come? " I said, he shot his eyes open, like he felt unsafe?, "n-no." he gave a clear answer. he stuttered. I sighed, "I don't know why you and gon are sad, but whatever it is, make up or gon is going to.. nevermind. " I walked away,

  that asshole.. I'll just go ask gon, "gon! " I yelled out to him, he stopped for a second, and looked at me, I walked up close to him, "do you wanna maybe go to the park? my treat. " I said, he had a small smile on his face, he nodded his head . I took gon's hand and searched for leorio, and I quickly found him, "you guys are ready to go? " leorio said.

  We nodded, I looked at gon, his eyes were full of emptiness yet he still tried to smile. I looked at leorio, he nodded, we arrived at a park, there's alot of people selling snacks and more street food, gon stopped for a second and walked again, looks like he has something on his mind.

-

Gon's POV :

      I shouldn't have agreed to come here in the first place. I shouldn't even be here living!. can't someone crash me with a car or anything. kurapika and leorio told me to wait at the bench and so I did waited. I stared at someone, he looked familiar?, it was killua..

  did he follow us? is he stalking .. why?, he's in love with retz not me anymore I guess.

I paused.

  killua also looked at me. his eyes, his beautiful eyes. I couldn't help it but blush at it, I slapped myself in the face, gon! Don't blush! He will think your weird god damn it!, I saw kurapika holding the food that he bought, I didn't feel like eating, they also noticed killua, "oi!, don't just stand there and mind your own business. " leorio said at killua. he stood still.

  maybe.. something isn't right, killua is uncomfortable with retz?.. but I saw them smiling at each other there's no way that killua is uncomfortable with retz. I guess he loves her more than me.

  wait!?, I can't be jealous about that, "here gon please eat. " kurapika said, I jumped, I looked at the food that they brought, takoyaki.. it looked awfully delicious but.. I'll just skip.

  can I speak?.. what if they think I'm annoying, they won't.. "I'm full no.. thank you.. " I said slowly, they looked at me. oh no. are they thinking I'm weird?, they could be saying in their heads, 'ew his voice sounds so annoying. ', maybe they are thinking like that..? , "GON YOU SAID A SENTENCE! " kurapika yelled smiling causing all the people to stare, I nodded, after that we parted ways and said goodbye to each other.