You belong to me.

------------------------ ♡ ----------------------

   Killua and Gon just got more and more closer each time they were together, I mean.
atleast they are happy, but everybody knows that everything would be ruined once a person and a person is together,
who knows?. maybe someone will ruin the person's feeling and ends up leaving them.  yeah that might happen between them.

-

Killua's POV :

    I always waited for Gon each morning and he seems to be doing better!, and he speaks up more than before, im really happy that slowly Gon is recovering. I entered school with Gon , "ah! Gon Killua your here! " kurapika greeted us, we smiled, we walked to class and took a seat, everybody has been avoiding gon and leaves him alone.

  and we made a new friend named retz!, she is really nice and often talked to us. "hey retz, come take a seat next to us! " I said waving to her and she happily took a seat, "hey guys!, how have you been? " retz asked us, we both said we were fine and continued chatting, but retz today were acting kinda strange.

  she talked more to me than Gon, usually retz would talk to Gon non-stop. hm, well soon we will be changing class since its a new year, I hope i get the same class in Gon, about that we were gonna get our class today,

"Good morning class, today im gonna hand your new classes today, after lunch you have to be in your class. " the teacher said, we all said yes, I got A-12! , "Gon what class did u get? " I asked looking at his paper, "C-12.. " he said looking down,"its okay Gon ill visit you during lunch and we can spend time together after school, I promise. " I said handing out a pinky, he smiled, and retz also got C-12 that means she is in the same class as Gon, I hope shes nice to him. we studied like usually and the bell rang, I sighed,

why cant I be the same class in Gon, im scared that he would often get bullied by some people, lets just wish for the best.

Nobody's POV :

   -lunch

  "Gon what did you bring for lunch? " Killua asked, "nothing" Gon said showing Killua that his bag was empty and only books, "ck.here we will buy lunch food come with me Gon" Killua took gon's hand to eat lunch with him, he knew damn well that gon didn't ate yesterday or even a few days ago. Gon though Killua didn't know but he did.

he bought food for Gon and found a table with kurapika and leorio. they ate together, all of a sudden retz came in and hugged Killua from behind, "retz?, can you get off me please? " Killua said, she frowned and took a seat next to him leaving Gon staring at both of them and back at kurapika, "dont worry Gon, Killua wont do anything that would hurt you. " kurapika whispered to Gon,

-after lunch was finished, they were heading to their own class and Gon thought that maybe retz will sit with him.

Gon took a seat and this time he didn't took a seat in the corner, he took a seat in the middle of the class. retz also came in and searched for a seat and saw Gon, she walked right pass Gon. 'oh?.. I thought she was gonna sit next to me. ' Gon thought  , and class started.

Meanwhile with Killua :

Killua took a seat where he wanted and sum kid also took a seat beside him, "yo, you are Killua right?, the one where you are always with that Gon? " he asked, "thats correct. what about it? " Killua asked looking at his direction. the kid snatched Killua and took Killua to an empty room, "you know i was told to do something to you but instead, i have a surprise. my Name is haru." haru said looking at Killua, "stfu you look like a nerd. " Killua said morphing his hands to his claws, "oh.. dont do that yet we don't want your dear friend Gon to be hurted right? " , Killua stopped opening his eyes wide.

-

Gon's POV :

  i tried talking to retz many times but it just seems like she is ignoring me!, i don't understand tho.. i walked out of class and headed to the library, killua might be there since he promised he would see me, i waited at the library while reading books, but killua still didnt came, i guess he is busy.. ill just wait for another minute and see if he comes,

-Gon waited for killua . But still killua never showed up. And it was time to go home. Killua would walk Gon home ever since  he got sick.

I wonder if killua is doing alright now.. I saw him heading to the car not saying a word to me. and he was with retz.. oh come on Gon you cant be jealous!, they are just friends..

I sighed and walked back to my apartment and got ready for bed, but I cant even sleep tonight.. ill just try to forget anything that is on my mind.

-Gon woke up feeling like shit, he only took 2 hours of sleep and cant even stand up.

ugh.. i have to get to school.. i'm guessing that Killua probably wont wait for me at the front door. after i finish dressing up i decided to let my hair down and put some clips on it,i smiled at myself. i walked out of the door and started to walk to school, i really do feel empty right now.

  I arrived at school and looked for Killua. 'he's not here yet.. ' I thought, "Gon.. why are you feeling down.? " leorio asked and I jumped, I waved my hand signing that I was okay, "kurapika? " I said, "oh kurapika is late I think, he woke up late, also where is Killua he's usually with you ? " leorio said looking around. I quickly frowned, leorio looked at me worried, "alright lets not bring that up. Come on " leorio said, (leorio being a great father🤭)

  after some while me and leorio was playing some board games at the library and I won many times, I heard a door opening up and it was kurapika!, "i'm so sorry for being late, and class is starting in a few minutes.. you guys should get to class. also where is Killua? " kurapika asked, I stood up leaving the library, I felt so miserable. I don't know why i did that. Wait.. Killua! , i ran up to him but stopped for a few second and saw him holding hands with retz.

'woah you guys are dating!? Congratulations! '

i heard people saying to both of them. what.. this cant be true.. why do i feel like crying? i should be happy for them. but..

-

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 me Killua..

------------------------ ♡ ----------------------

-

-

-

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 : 1155~