The surprise!!

Kurapika's POV :

well now that's over.. might as well take a break, "hey kurapika.. doesn't this balloon look awfully weird? " leorio asked and I glanced looking furious, "what is it this time.., wait.. " I took a closer look and it does look like it's getting bigger, and.. bigger..

"well if its getting bigger.. we should probably-"

'BOOM! '

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Look at your guys faces!, it's black!" hm.. who was saying that.. ah.. killua..

"very funny . killua. " I said wiping my eyes,

but it's fine.. killua hasn't laughed like that in a long time. atleast he is recovering, "well, are you gonna tell gon now? " I said crossing my arms,

"right, so gon look at the sign over there, it says.. ' im moving in next door!' and you know what it means! " killua said looking excited

gon tilted his head slightly at the sign before realising, and he smiled so bright, "that's.. great! , I would love to see killua move in next door then we can talk everyday and go to school everyday and and and!! -"

"woah woah, calm down! , it's the first time you talked that much! " I said,

gon was finally recovering, and is better, he now is starting to talk more than usual, and I love it. it's like he became a brand new person.

Killua's POV:

We celebrated the whole night together, and it was so much fun!

-also, their apartment has connecting doors, I just added that, lol😖-

soon, it was midnight already, time does go fast, "well.. it's getting late and gon should rest, we'll come back tomorrow to check on gon! " leorio said with kurapika and they all got home,

"So.. what do u wanna do? " I asked gon who was beside me, "hm.. I don't know. " gon spoke,

there was complete silence between us.. It's like we are strangers again..

.

.

I feel like someone is watching. that's not a good sign. "Gon.. get behind me. " I said, he quickly moved , and suddenly.. a music starts playing!?!? Omg.. No way.. It's akaza's THEME MUSIC!?!?!?!

-sorry I was getting a little silly-

-

(the actual thing that happened)

hisoka.. I don't know why but he always have problems with me, It's so annoying! , "come on now hisoka, just freaking come out! " I said slamming my fist to the wall making it slightly shaking,

Nobody's POV:

suddenly.. Hisoka literally appeared in front of them,
It seems like his eyes is still on gon, what was that word again?
Oh yeah, the cutie patootie!, hisoka smiled as he saw them both, gon put on a boring face, "he's getting uglier. " then killua burst out laughing.

Meanwhile with kurapika+leorio :

kurapika was walking home with leorio, the silence was really, really! Awkward. "So.. uhm.. aren't you happy with killua yk.. " leorio asked, a sudden burst of a anger aura came out of kurapika.. "Do you think I look. okay.? " he said clenching his fist, leorio quickly hands kurapika a handmade gift by him while looking away slightly blushing, "please don't be mad.. I made you this keychain.. hope you like it. " leorio said , kurapika looked at him and smiled a bit, he took the keychain thanking him, he also blushed, then the silence was still going, but thank god kurapika is almost at the bus station.

They soon arrived at the bus station, kurapika got on while Leorio stayed back since his home wasn't that far, "I'll see ya later, bye! " Leorio said waving, kurapika nodded and waved back too, as the bus drives, Leorio blew a kiss, even tho kurapika didn't saw it, he still remembers it.

back to gon and killua :

"What.I spend. 3 hours doing my hair?.. And this is how you guys treat me. Oh god.. " hisoka said frowning, he slowly pulled an arm towards killua , he shot bungee gum towards him which killua easily avoided and got behind hisoka, gon had other plans, gon quickly ran to his apartment and grabbed something, "killua, make hisoka open his mouth! " gon yelled and killua tried to grab hisoka's neck ,

   Killua succeeded on opening hisoka's mouth and gon poured drugs  in hisoka's mouth .

" WHAT THE FUCK ?! " hisoka yelled and groaned while his body was slowly dropping and making him weak .

  gon threw the leftover drugs away . " i dont know why you have drugs in your apartment but .. we're definetly gonna talk about it later . " killua said while pinching gon's cheeks .

  gon pouted but nodded . Hisoka was now really weak and couldnt move as they tied him up to a chair . and threw him away from the window .

  " there ! now no one will ever mess with you again ! " gon giggled at killua and killua sigh while smiling .

  - They finally had their best time together , after all that mess they went through .

-

-

-

The end

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺~ (𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘯) 🎉