Studying

TW:(Almost) smut

You walk into your last class of the day.

You can't believe today is almost over.

The whole day had been going pretty slow for some reason.

And soon, it's over.

And as the bell rings, you rush to your locker.

You get your things when you feel a hand on your back.

You turn around to see your girlfriend.

"Oh! Hey, Veronica!" you say, smiling.

"Hey, beautiful," she begins, "Is it okay if you drive me down to your place for the night? I'm almost failing english and I need your help to study. Would it be okay if I just came over for a bit of a study sesh?" she asks.

You laugh, "Of course you can, Ronnie!".

Ronnie had developed over the past week as your little nickname for Veronica.

She loves it, and you love it too.

She grabs your hand, "Lead the way, Y/N.".

You guide her out of the packed hallway into the parking lot.

You head towards her car.

She unlocks it for you before you both get into the seats inside.

"Damn, this car is nice, Ronnie!" you exclaim, stroking the fancy leather of the seats behind you.

She chuckles, "Ignore that, just drive, babe. I wanna be alone with you ASAP.".

You blush as you start the car, beginning to drive to your house.

All the way there, Veronica has a hand on your upper thigh.

It makes it hard to drive when she makes you feel so excited.

You know she didn't really just want a study buddy for the night.

But you also knew she needed the time to actually study.

And soon, you've arrived.

You and Veronica get out of the car before you lead her inside, hand in hand.

You both head up to your bedroom as you close the door behind the two of you.

Veronica looks at you, "It it okay if I sit on your bed?".

You nod.

She plops down on your sheets, smirking as you follow.

You sit down next to her.

"So, english, huh?" you ask.

"Mhm, how about we read this one?" she says, taking a book from a shelf nearby and handing it to you.

You look at the cover.

It appears to be some fantasy book for knowledgeable readers that know plenty of big words.

"You sure?".

She nods.

You open it up to the first page.

You begin to read as she scoots over to lean her body against yours.

As you finish the third paragraph you say, "So, what do you think 'sadness knows no bounds' means, Ronnie?".

She thinks for a moment.

As she nonchalantly slides one of her hands down onto your knee, she replies, "I think it means sadness can be anywhere, at all times. It knows no boundaries.".

You nod, "Perfect description.".

You continue to read.

And as you do, you begin to subtly feel her fingers inch their way up from your knee to your upper leg.

But, you let her.

After a few minutes, you stop to ask, "W-What do  you have in E-English class anyways?".

You stutter because you can see and feel that her hand has finally made its way right up and onto the spot between your legs.

She gently grasps the book from your hands with her free one before answering, "An A+.".

You gasp.

Then, you chuckle, "So then why did you need my help, Ron?".

She smirks.

She spreads her fingers out to grasp between your thighs where you want her the most.

Your breath hitches.

"I know it's just been our second month of being together but...you do something to me. I just want to....I want to touch you more than I have ever wanted to touch anyone else in my life." she confesses.

You take shaky breaths as you say, "I-...I want to touch you too.".

"Perfect." she murmurs before sitting up to spread her legs, placing one of her knees beside yours and straddling your hips.

She tosses the book aside, keeping one hand on the spot between your legs.

She slowly, slowly rubs her palm up and down the place you wish for her to be.

But your jeans and underwear beneath them are stopping her.

But nonetheless, her hand makes you feel things you've never felt before.

"Ohh..." you mutter as she curls her middle finger in, tickling your womanhood through your trousers.

"M-M-My parents will b-be home soon..." you stutter.

She grins, "Good thing we won't be taking anything off.".

Then, she moves her hand from your heat up to your shoulder.

She begins to grind her hips against yours and you can feel the place between her legs rub against yours.

You softly moan as you spread your legs wide open, shifting your legs into the spread eagle position.

She thrusts up and down, dry humping you.

You can see what she's getting at.

She's going to tease you since your parents'll be home.

No clothes will be taken off, but she'll make you want her so bad.

And her plan is working perfectly.

You want her.

You need her.

Oh, god what is she doing to you?

She moves her hips up and down, going through the movements of sex.

Her intense warmth between her slender legs grinds hard up against yours.

"Ahh....m-mhm! V-Veronica!" you squeal.

But just as you're about to moan again, you hear the front door open downstairs.

Veronica's movements cease before she sits up.

She crawls off the bed as you whimper softly.

"Do your parents know we're together?" she asks.

You shake your head as you sit up, closing your legs.

"Haha...well, I'm very sorry, my darling, but I must be going before they see us like this." she says, heading towards your window.

She lifts it up before taking the screen out and placing  it on the floor.

As she straddles the windowsill, she takes another glance back at you, "Don't worry, Y/N. Once we're back at school I promise I'll make up for this. But for now, it's sayonara.".

Then, she jumps down onto your first floor roof before leaping down to the ground and disappearing into the darkness.

(Btw, this is the first piece of smut in these stories BUT the next two or three will also be pure smut!Just a warning!)