Making up

(BTW in these stories you and Veronica are 18+)

You return back to school.

And Veronica's promise rings in your head.

You really hope she meant it.

You head into your first class, but soon, it's over.

You head into the second one where Veronica is.

You sit behind her as usual.

And a few minutes into the class, Veronica quietly passes you a note.

You place it in your lap before opening it up.

It reads, "Come to the bathroom with me.-V.".

You look up.

Veronica has her hand up in the air, and soon the teacher answers her, "Yes, Ms.Sawyer?".

"May Y/N and I go to the bathroom?" she asks.

The teacher eyes the two of you, "Why do you need to go together?".

Veronica replies, "Lady stuff. You know...".

The teacher flicks her finger towards the door, "Yeah, yeah. Go ahead. Just be back before lunch." she says, with a knowing look in her eyes as Veronica and you stand up.

Veronica leads you out into the hall, holding your hand in hers.

"Do you think Miss.Findlay knows...about us?" you whisper.

She shrugs, "I'm not sure. But if she does, she'll keep it a secret, so don't worry.".

Then, you two head into the bathroom together.

She takes you inside of a stall.

And as soon as she locks the door, she pushes you up against it.

You softly gasp as she does.

"Now, you'll have to be real quiet. If someone comes in we just wait them out." she instructs.

You nod.

She looks you up and down.

"God, after the other night I've hardly been able to keep my hands off of you, babe." she breathes, pinning both of her hands on the sides of your shoulders.

"And I did promise that I would make up for it...But let me talk you into it first, yeah?" she says.

You nod.

She places her head against the door, right next to your ear.

Then, she begins to dirty talk you.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard right here right now. I don't care that we're still in school, I'm gonna make you scream. You are going to cum the hardest you ever have before. I promise you that." she whispers.

You can feel your womanhood throb.

Your breathing is uneven as she continues, "I want to fuck your pussy so hard right now. Just tell me when and I'm going to make you squeal. My fingers will just slide right in and-".

But before she can finish you grasp the side of her head, crashing her lips against yours.

After a moment of shock, she accepts the kiss, deepening it as she parts your lips, wiggling her tongue into your mouth.

You had learned in sex ed that saliva, especially the swapping of it while kissing, can greatly raise the levels of sexual arousal for both people involved.

And you realized it was so, so right.

You're getting so hot and bothered as she french kisses you while her tongue moves through your mouth.