House (Smuttttt)

Warning:Long smut sesh, fisting and cursing

( I apologize in advance for EVERY THING I HAVE JUST WRITTEN AND EXCUSE ANY ERRORS CUZ I DIDNT PROOF READ THIS LMFAO)

...

After the bathroom time you had with Veronica the other day, you wanted her.

You needed her again.

And since she offered to do it again at her house, you decided to meet her at her home at midnight.

She had called you yesterday to tell you that her parents were off on a business meeting for the week.

And you couldn't be more excited.

You head down to her house.

And quickly, you arrive at the front door.

You knock.

After a few minutes of anxious waiting, it opens.

Behind it is Veronica, in a fuzzy robe.

She smirks upon seeing you.

"Mhm, you came at the perfect time. Sex at night is the best." she says, "Come in, come in!".

As she closes the door behind you, she grasps your hand and leads you upstairs.

You enter her bedroom as she guides you onto the bed.

You sit down on it, watching her as she stands in front of you.

She places her hand on your thigh.

"Hey, sweetheart. I'm so glad you're here. And just so you know, I'm not just with you for the sex, okay? I love you. I just want to try new things, you know? Since I've never been with a girl before you." she promises.

You nod, "Mhm, I know. And I'm not just here for the sex either. It's just an added bonus.".

She smiles, "So...shall we get started?".

"Of course." you reply.

She reaches her hands out to grasp your collar, lifting your shirt up and off of your body, tossing it to the side.

"How about some foreplay to start?" she suggests.

"Mhm, I wouldn't love anything more." you say.

She pushes you onto the bed with your back against the sheets as she crawls on top of you.

Immediately, she crashes her lips flush against yours.

As she slides her tongue inside of your mouth one of her hands makes it way between your legs.

She slowly begins to rub her palm up and down from the top of your vagina, covered by your sweatpants all the way to the beginning of your ass.

You softly moan as she strokes you while her tongue licks yours.

She continues to kiss you passionately, touching you where you need her the very most.

You reach up to her waist before undoing her robe.

You slide it off of her body.

She allows for you to lift her hands to take it off.

But once you let go, she continues to stroke your pussy through your trousers.

And upon tossing the robe across the room, you can see she's only wearing a bra and lace underwear.

As she french kisses you, you admire her amazing body.

You reach down between her legs to rub her the same way she's rubbing you.

With one hand, she continues to caress your cunt and with the other, she holds herself up above you.