Rumors(Smuttyyy)

Creds for the idea for today's story!:nonisbelovedwife

It was just two days or so since you and Veronica had sex at her house.

And you were excited to see her again.

You head into school.

Although it's a monday, you're still happy since you know Veronica will be there.

You walk into your first class of the day.

There's nobody else in the room except for JD.

Not even the teachers have arrived yet.

Immediately you become nervous.

You had completely forgotten about your promise you made to JD about not seeing Veronica anymore.

Shit.

Well, you had broken that promise.

You sit down at your desk anxiously.

All of the sudden, he approaches you.

He slams a hand down on your desk.

You look up at him to meet his icy, blue stare.

"I've seen you around with Veronica. Well, just so you know, she's mine anyways." he growls.

"JD, stop being delusional! I'm with Veronica and that's that! I'm sorry!" you exclaim.

He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Oh, so you don't know yet, do you?" he asks.

"Know? Know about what?" you inquire.

He leans into your ear before whispering, "Last night, she told me that fucking a woman is just not right for her. She wanted a real man in her bed. God, you should have seen her, sucking me off before I fucked her pussy in her own bed. Just imagine it," he says, spreading his arms out to the sky, "Her, screaming my name out into the heavens, 'Oh, JD! Oh JD!!!' so fucking beautiful, huh?".

You stand up, gritting your teeth with tears forming in your eyes, "No! It's not true, Jason! She would never cheat on me!".

He laughs, "You shoulda told that to her last night while she was just eating my dick up. She's over you, sweetie. You should do the same.".

He walks away before sitting down at his desk, leaning back in his chair.

Your head pounds.

Is she actually cheating on me?!

No...

No!

You flee out of the class room and into the nearest girl's bathroom.

Veronica's POV:

I head into the first class of the day, so excited to see my girlfriend again.

But as I enter the room, I look at her chair.

It's empty, but all of her things are still on her desk as if she was just there.

Where is she?

I head back out into the hallway to look for her.

I wander around the school, listening and looking for any sign of Y/N.

But all of the sudden, I hear very faint sobbing.

I follow the noise into the bathroom.

I walk all the way into the place before softly calling out, "Y/N? Are you here, sweetheart?".