Info

Cover Designed by: Jessica Anne
Cover Image: Wirestock

** Part Two is currently WIP **

*
The Ocean's Call Part One

Isla Pryce washes up on her family's beach after going missing at sea. She has no recollection of where she's been for the past four months, leaving herself and everyone around her with unanswered questions. 

The mysterious new guy in town, who showed up the day after she disappeared, might just have the answers to her questions. Even the ones she hasn't begun to think about.

*

The following story is a supernatural story with some romance involved and a little bit of mystery in the mix. The book is largely based on a dream I had after a large google session into Sirens/Mermaids. I have an irrational fear of the ocean (google Thalassophobia and you'll see what I'm talking about) but for some reason I've decided to write a story with a heavy focus on the ocean. I've never written anything involving merfolk's before and its been an interesting journey so far. Also I am not one hundred percent familiar with boat terminology and went with basic descriptions, I'll probably fix the description terms up at a later date to be better. 

I have a created a Spotify Playlist for this book. I listen to it while I'm writing and you can listen to it as well at the link below:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4zwYu1dIikA8sBMr7I9PQ3?si=8b35e9f483d14998

**

Don't forget to vote and please leave a comment if you are enjoying the book!