Chapter one

It's weird how life can change in few seconds, how little things can make a big transformation and how a simple game can create history. Here am talking about the game that everyone knows and majority of guys love, football. People say that this game is just for boys and it has been created for males and girls aren't allowed to play, well now in 2022 we say that's bullshit but few years ago we couldn't disagree with them. Here in Morocco not all the girls like the fact that womens start playing football. Sisi, 19 years old girl living in Casablanca thinks that football is a boy's game, she even hates watching football matches. But what she hates the most is the players, the ones who share everything on social media or anywhere else.
We go to Europe, specifically France, where a young Moroccan football player lives. He plays in Paris football team and his dream is to play with the Moroccan national team, his name is Jamel. His parents traveled to France before he was born so that he could have the French identity, and that's what happened. Jamel studied in Paris for 14 years then he decided to quit the school and play football. At first, his parents didn't accept the fact that he stops the studies but he didn't care and pursue his dream. The moment when they approved his decision was when a football coach told them that he was a brilliant player. So Jamel began playing with the Parisien team at the age of 17, the age when he found out that he could play also with his country team. He couldn't choose then because his parents made much pressure to him so that he stay in France,  they were afraid that he preferred to play in Moroccan team.
At the morning of his 18th birthday Jamel lost his dad in an accident, the thing that changed his life forever. He didn't show his sadness to help his mom, he knew that they had just each other and he must be there for her so he forgot the idea of playing with the Moroccan team and he choose the French team.  He spent 2 years playing in that team till the day that he visited Morocco for the first time. He were 20, the French team had a match against the Moroccan one. When Jamel told his mom that he's going to Morocco she was a little worried.
_ look son, you might like Morocco you may love it. I understand that it's your country but you must think about your career. Being a Moroccan player isn't the same as a French he player. She said .
Jamel couldn't say no to his mother, so he decided to controle his emotions. But he couldn't. The moment he arrived at the airport,  the people were very nice and different, the way they welcom him was special... Jamel spent 3 weeks in Rabat, the city that he falls in love with. In the match, he played very well and won the Moroccan team. Few days after he went back to Paris a Spanish team wanted him, Barcelona. He accepted immediately. At the age of 22, Jamel was qualified as the best football player of the year. So it's then when he decided to join the Moroccan national team, his mom was so proud of him and for what he's becoming. Jamel was living the dream, he wanted to make the Moroccan national team the best, but it was so hard.