Chapter twelve

It's match day, Sisi was still in the hospital and Jamel couldn't let her there. But the coach apologized but he refused to let him, because it's an important match. It was hard for him to let Sisi and come to play. It was Morocco against France.
At first, Jamel was waiting for the perfect moment to score. But there is no such things, he had to creat that moment. But the French team didn't wait for him so they scored 3goals in 45 minutes. But after thet, Jamel make up his mind and remembered what he passed through, the wedding, the happy moments and every and he knows how to win. PENALTIES. So he fall a lot of times and he scored one goal as a penalty. He needed 2 more goals. The second was made by his friend and the third by him. In the last minute he scored the 4th and they won.
Arriving in the hospital, everyone was clapping and the Moroccan flag was everywhere
Sisi: ohooo
Jamel: hey you
Sisi: nice shot
Jamel: you should watch me there
Sisi: well I will in the next match.
The final match arrived. Morocco against Argentina. Jamel against Messi. The game was so difficult at the beginning,  hard for both of them. Football isn't that easy, you can't predict anything. Even if it was Brazil. Football is based on the surprise. And our surprise is the Jamel scored the only goal against Argentina. 1/0. Morocco wins the world cup. Unbelievable. It's a dream becoming true. Jamel made history he put his name on the history of Moroccan football. 
Never forget one thing. If you really want to achieve something, you gotta sacrifice everything just for it. Never give up on your dreams.