Chapter nine

One day, Jamel woke up and didn't find Sisi so he started yelling. He was so worried because it was the start of the 6th month.
Sisi (came in ): hello am sorry you were sleeping and I was so excited
Jamel (didn't listen to her and hugged her): are you okey? What happened?
Sisi (gave him his phone): you had 5 phone calls from the Moroccan national team you idiot.
Jamel: when? And where have you been?
Sisi: okey. When I woke up your phone was ringing so I answered it was the new Moroccan coach. I told him that you have many matches but you really want to play at the national team so he told me that he wants you to play in the world cup.
Jamel: so funny. The last world cup I missed a penalty.  But the question is where have you been
Sisi: I  met him . In the stadium. And he's waiting for you.
Jamel: what??
Sisi: look I know that you're worried about me. But I can handle myself.  Watch series and movies and your matches. Please go. And I believe in you.
Jamel: Okey. But you will come with me and stay in a comfortable hotel.
Sisi: and with your mom
Mamel: wait what? Mom
Sisi: she's being kind with me after knowing that a pregnant so she will help
Jamel: you're the best in the world
Jamel went to meet the coach and he told him that he had to go to Morocco. Jamel accepted. He trained everyday 20hours a day. His food has been changed, diet by his doctor. He slept 4 hours, stay with Sisi one hour and train 19h. There was so many friendly matches, and he played very well. Morocco was qualified to join the world cup. Days passes and Jamel spent every inch of it in the game. He had to have a rest, so he decided to go to Corea with Sisi. She was in her 7th month so she could go. They had so much fun. Sisi stopped painting and that made her a little sade, but there, she had a place to paint a d draw. She made a book of paintings.