Chapter two

Sisi was born in Casablanca. She has 2 sisters and a brother. In love with arts, Sisi's asked painter. When she was 15 she published an art's book, she was forced to let go of what she loved for studies because everyone in her circle said that painting will not buy her meat. So she concentrated on studies and at the age of 20 she became a journalist who hated her job, but she can't quit it because she needed money. She forgot the painting and all of her stuff, she's just a little journalist who call herself a paparazzi.  She's good on her job. She makes excellent stories about famous people, she's even good in creating fake news.
The thing she hated the most is the football player lives. She finds their lives so popular, nothing stays secret.
Sisi were so active on Instagram,therefore when Jamel created his account she was one of the first followers.  Jamel creating his Instagram account when he started playing with Morocco, so he started posting many many things.  And as a journalist,  Sisi created many stories that made a Moroccan football player join the Instagram family.  He posted everything about football,  his goals, his awards, his skills, travels... His life was just about football. One day she made a live on Instagram to talk about the technology and how it affects the world. Jamel watched the whole video and when it finished he sent her a message.
《Hello, I've just seen your feed on Instagram and the live . I don't know if you would like to meet up?》
After reading this message Sisi were shocked, she who never dated a guy is gonna meet the best Moroccan player. She didn't answer immediately, she waited 10 minutes then she accepted 《 Hello, yeah why not. So when?》
Jamel answered 《 what about tomorrow?》Sisi confirmed and asked about the place, he suggested to meet in a coffee,  a private coffee so that nobody can see them and start creating stories.
The meeting day arrived, sisi was nervous and stressed, how could she behave?  Jamel also didn't know how, it's the first time he meet a Moroccan girl. He never had a girlfriend, and never slept with a girl before. Arrived to the coffee, Jamel was late, he found Sisi sitting alone. He started looking at her deeply,  long black hair,  brown eyes and glasses, black dress and boots. Suddenly she looked at him, not knowing what to say she stood up.
Jamel: eh hy! How are you? Sorry am late
Sisi: it's okey, I just came anyway. 
Jamel: sit please
Sisi: So how's work? (She said in her head 《what's this stupid question 》
Jamel: well it's good. You're talking about football aren't you? (He makes that cute smile)
Sisi (turning red): yeah exactly
Jamel: well in your feed I saw that you didn't appreciate football. 
Sisi: well that's not true... a little but not totally
Jamel: it's okey it's okey... Football is my life, I was born football lover. I've never imagined myself working something else or playing something else.
Sisi: well now you're a model for magasin
Jamel: that came with football, hard to say no
Sisi: so how did you find Instagram?
Jamel: are we doing this now?
Sisi: I don't know what to talk about?
Jamel: you.
Sisi: sorry? What about me?
Jamel: when did you start loving journalism?
Sisi: emm... long time ago
Jamel: how old are you
Sisi : 22 why?
Jamel: long time means what?
Sisi: well I don't remember exactly
Jamel: do you have any hobbies?
Sisi: journalism
Jamel: else
Sisi: nothing actually... well I liked painting when I was little but it's childhood things.
Jamel: sounds interesting.  Why did you stop?
Sisi: to be journalist
Jamel: so you don't like journalism?
Sisi: (embarrassed) can we talk about something else? Or you know what I'll get going
Jamel tried to say something but he didn't know what exactly so he let her go.