Chapter four

Sisi and Jamel spent two weeks in Merzouga, it's a long time in such a place but they didn't get bored. It was so clear that they were in love, never kissed or any romantic words. But the nights in the deserts, the dancing and the relaxing atmosphere. One night, Jamel asked Sisi to play that weird song and start dancing together. For her it was a normal request, but he wanted to dance with her like kids and not caring about anything.  So Sisi played the song then they didn't even know how they started dancing close and laughing. At the end, they sat.
Sisi: why can't we just stay here?
Jamel: because we have lives in the north
Sisi: but we're not the same in real life. But here it's different
Jamel: we need steps and everything is going to be perfect
Sisi: what do you mean?
Jamel: will you be my girlfriend?
Sisi: aren't we already together?
Jamel (with a cute smile): I mean in public.
Sisi: it's a little scary I guess.
Jamel: nothing will be scary. But just trust me. You know gossips and...
Sisi (interrupt him): I trust you in a 100% and I know that paparazzi sucks
Jamel: thank you. I...
Sisi (Interrupt him): am going to sleep.
In the following morning they went to the plane, destination Casablanca.  In the whole way they, kept holding hands. Arriving to the airport Sisi asked Jamel if she had to go first, he stood up and hold her hands and went out together. There was too much people out of the airport, many questions came from here and there. 《Are you together 》 《new girlfriend 》....
Coming back home, Sisi had to prepare to go back to work. She start preparing her papers and subjects then called Jamel but he didn't answer.  He was supposed to go back to Paris. The whole week they didn't speak but at work they didn't stop asking her if she had any relationship with the best football player.  She had enough with all the messages of her friends so she decided to go to Paris to an events. She stopped calling Jamel because he never answered her back, he had too much pressure in the game.
When she arrived in Paris she went to the Louvre,the event were there.  《Bonjour tout le monde et bienvenue à Paris dans la troisièmes édition de  et évènement....》 she said.
In the stadium,  Jamel just finished a match when his friend Paul asks him about Sisi.
Paul: yo bro! Nice match
Jamel: you too bro...
Paul: who's that girl that you were with in Morocco ? A family ?
Jamel: no. Not yet actually
Paul: popop. So I can imagine what you're gonna do tonight
Jamel: what?
Paul: you're going to ghe Louvre event, aren't you?
Jamel: why would I go there?
Paul: no way!your girl is there... look ,ook (he showed him an Instagram her video)
Jamel: omg. My phone is with my mom and she didn't tell me anything.
Paul: your mom won't accept a Moroccan woman don't try to tell me the opposite. Now you're wasting your time, go!
Jamel go directly to his car, he didn't even get shower. When he arrived to the Louvre,he saw a beautiful girl with red top and black jeans and long curly hair he kept looking at her when suddenly she saw him and came to him.
Jamel: before you say anything I want you to come wkth me to see something incredible.
Sisi: do you know how .qny ti.e I called you?
Jamel: come
They went to a place like an opera wherethere was classic music, and incredible view. Andre rieu was there too. Sisi couldn't believe it. She stayed schocked. Jamel tok Sisi to a coffee in front of everyone and too many cameras.
Jamel: I love you
Sisi (surprised): is this why you didn't answer any of my calls?
Jamel: this is another story.
Sisi: wich is?
Jamel: mom kept my phone when I came from Morocco
Sisi: well now what ?
Jamel: do you want to stay here for a while?
Sisi: how while?
Jamel: a month
Sisi: possible. I wish you have a good plan
Jamel: don't worry