Chapter six

《Will you marry me?》 Asked Jamel. That night, the proposal night in the Louvre in Paris. Jamel wasn't the best football player,  and his mom accused Sisi for distracting him but they loved each other. The night started after the end of a football match of Morocco against France. Morocco wins.
Sisi: Hay ! You were perfect
Jamel: can you come with somewhere now
Sisi: okey... I'll wait for you in the...
Jamel: no  no... Now... ,et's go
Paul: hey bro. Won't you get a shower?
Jamel: this can't wait
Paul:omg... that's the perfect time bfo see you in two weeks
The couple went to the Louvre. There was no-one there, just the two of them. Jamel had already prepared a wonderful place hidden. So Sisi went to see the news in the Louvre when suddenly she turned around and saw Jamel on his knees. She couldn't believe it, the bells started ringing.
Jamel: that wasn't supposed to ring now actually
Sisi: are you kidding me
Jamel: Ow! No actually.  You must k ow that you changed my whole life and I can't imagine pursuing my life without you. You changed me, my life and I just want you to know that I will always love you. Even if you said no. Will you marry  me my little artist?
Sisi: yes omg yes ... I love you so much always have always will.
Jamel: perfect
Sisi: but wait. You told your mom?
Jamel: well  ot exactly the wedding things but tomorrow I'll tell her that there will be a wedding next week
Sisi: next week! Are you serious? Here
Jamel (come  lose to sisi): you're not serious here. I can't do that here. Our home our lives are in Morocco not here.
Sisi: are you serious? And your mo...
Jamel: she will go with us. She must see her country
The following day Jamel went to his mom and told her the news. The mother was shocked, she couldn't believe what happened.
Jamel: the wedding will be in Morocco
The Mother: you're not serious how do you want me to go there
Jamel: we'll go to her parent's house and speak to them and do what everyone does. (He bet out and let his mother alone)