Chapter 5

I started feeling that I didn't want him to be gentle with my hair but wanted him to pull it. It was weird, but I felt that way. And it seemed like he read my mind, he slowly grabbed it with his strong hand and pulled it gently towards him. I wanted it harder, but he just grabbed my hair to smell it and give a heavy sigh after he did it.

"You smell so good" he said. I was melting all the time.

"Uh... Thanks..." My voice cracked.

I turned around to see his lovely face, he was smiling, that damn smile. We kept looking at each other when I noticed he started staring at my lips. God just do it!

"We couldn't fix the damn car hermano, we're gonna need new wheels". Y/b/n! Fuck, I love you but right now you're the person I hate the most. I swear to God!

"No te preocupes hermano, mira, ven" said my beloved.

I bowed my head down with sadness. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I've been waiting for it.

No matter what I was feeling in that moment; my brother, Soap, and Ghost were looking at Alejandro turning an interrupter and some lights on. A car showed up, it looked new.

"You really think of everything hermano" said my brother.

"Por supuesto".

"We're leaving tonight, Ghost and Soap with me. We need to find that bastard, I will never forget what he did to my hermanita."

"And what he's done to Las Almas's people" said Soap.

Las Almas? We are in Las Almas? I was so focused on my Ale that I totally forgot about asking my brother where we were. That makes sense, all the people in that horrible place just kept speaking Spanish all the time, but I'm far from telling their accent. But wait, what about Alejandro and I? Aren't we supposed to go with them?

"What about us?" I asked

"You cannot exit the safe house for now, you're staying here and Alejandro will look after you all the time. Right brother?"

"Positivo".

Am I dreaming? Is my soldier going to look after me? That means we are going to be left alone? For how long? I wanna know everything!

"When are you getting back y/b/n? I will miss you"

"Not too much y/n, I will miss you too but I will never be in peace until we capture Sin Nombre for once. We need justice, and we will get it. You can trust Alejandro, he's my brother. I promise you he will take care of you well"

I gave my brother a hug and told him I loved him so much. He was risking his life for me and Las Almas's people, he was being a hero by the side of great soldiers like Ghost and Soap.

I wasn't that happy that my brother was going to risk his life out there to find El Sin Nombre and his troops. But on the other hand, I was looking forward to be alone with Ale, I needed him and I'm sure he needed me as well, after spending most of his time on his duties.

We spent the day talking about what I experienced in the horrible place. How the narcos looked like, if I ever seen Sin Nombre, how they treated me, what I ate, everything. My brother taking notes of everything I was saying, Soap listening carefully and Ghost watching the surroundings as always, Ale was with him, he chose not to be there listening to what I was telling my brother and Soap. I guess he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable.

"I need to know something y/n and you gotta answer me sincerely" said my brother.

"Of course" I answered.

"Did they do anything to you? You know..."

Alejandro heard my brother's question and turned quickly to where we were.

I felt a bit uncomfortable by Ale's presence and my brother's question, even though they didn't do anything to me and that was the truth.

"No, they didn't" I replied.

"Are you sure? Do they want them to leave us alone to talk about it?"

"I'm telling you the truth y/b/n, they did not do anything like that to me"

To be honest that didn't mean they didn't punish me in other ways to get some information from me but they didn't succeed. I've been threatened many times but I really didn't know where my brother was, didn't even know what he was doing by then. They asked about my family but I never told them anything. After all, I knew they needed me alive to get to my brother and his team.

I couldn't wait until everyone left, I wanted to be taken care of by Ale, and see if he really means it when he calls me beautiful or princess. I was giggling in the inside, impatient, excited to be alone with him just like I've been waiting.

"Well, let's do it carnales. Let's find 'em and make justice for all the people they have hurt"

"Remember, we need Sin Nombre alive, but this is capture or kill" said the man with the skull mask.

"Good luck y/b/n, Soap, and Ghost" I said.

"Recuerda hermano, if you need more backup you can go to my base and recruit some of my vaqueros, they will help you capture him. Tell them you're y/b/n and they will know what to do"

"Gracias hermano." They left.