Chapter 39:

He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I began to rub myself against his bundle, he stopped me. He slid his thumb on my lips and chin, leaving a soft kiss on them. I kept kissing his neck as he pulled my hair, until I just laid by his side and fell asleep with him.

We took a long nap, we were tired from everything that has been happening, I slept like shit that night and he had fallen asleep on a chair. I woke up with y/p/n by my side, he looked at me weird, I forgot I still had their leash on, I took it off quickly and put it on the dresser.

Alejandro wasn't in the bedroom, so I went downstairs to look for him. My parents were sleeping in their bedroom, y/p/n following me everywhere. It was late but not night yet, I looked for my boyfriend all around the house, I finally found him sitting at a tree, looking at nothing but surely thinking about everything.

I approached him, he was just showered with his hair wet and smelling great. Something inside me began to purr. I sat by him and leaned my head on his shoulder. We didn't say a word to each other, it wasn't needed. We were both broken inside, our love and the baby we were expecting was all we got.

He moved his arm behind me and placed it on my shoulder, holding my body against his. I started sobbing, he kissed my head.

"We'll make it through" He said.

I doubted it, but his words kind of comforted me for a bit. I got him, we were becoming a family, and despite not living together, he was there every time I needed him. I stayed in silence, I felt the pain in my throat that didn't let me talk at all.

"He always talked about you with proud you know..." Said he.

I burst into tears. That made me feel like shit.

"Cariño, lo siento" He said.

"I didn't mean t-" His voice cracked.

He hugged me, and placed his lips on mine full of tears. He pushed my head against his chest, I could hear his heart beats so fast. I could tell he also needed to cry, but for some reason he refuses to most of the time.

We stayed there until it got dark, the mosquitos started bothering us, we went inside the house. My parents were in the kitchen making something to eat, we haven't eaten since that morning. I didn't feel so hungry though, no one did. My mom served some of the food for Alejandro and me.

"You're not eating?" I asked my mom and dad.

"We're not hungry." Said my mom being short.

They left the kitchen.

I felt even more terrible after that, I couldn't stand seeing my parents that way, they were always acting so nice with me before, they were so happy for their children, they did their best to see us happy as well. I played with the fork and stirred the food, attempting to get a bit at least. Alejandro was doing the same thing.

"You need to eat" Said he.

"I'll do it if you do it" I said.

He sighed.

He began to eat the food. We ate slowly but at least we got to finish it. For the worse, the pregnancy symptoms kicked in hard and I needed to throw up once again. I started gagging.

"Hold it, you need that food" He said.

I looked at him with mad face.

"Respira, uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco..." He ordered me.

I breathed in and out like five times.

It passed, but I felt like shit, my head hurt and I needed water and to go to sleep.

I grabbed a bottle of water and went to my room. Alejandro stayed in the kitchen washing the dishes. I felt kind of bad for him but I was really feeling like shit, when I remembered my brother's funeral was the next day, to feel even worse.

I sat on the bed and drank all the water from the bottle, I needed more, but didn't feel like going downstairs again, I was too tired. Alejandro walked in the room with another bottle of water, I sighed. I couldn't love that man more. I smiled at him. He handed me the bottle.

"Thanks" I said.

"De nada cariño." Said he.

I took a sip, I saved the rest for the rest of the night. I laid on the bed with my Ale, when I remembered I haven't told y/bf/n anything about what has happened. I didn't feel the energy to, I took a look at my phone, it was full of their messages, I decided to text them, at least to let them know I was alive.

Me: "I'm fine, I'll text you later and tell you everything"

Y/bf/n: "Girl, what's happened? Please..."

Me: "My brother has passed away... Please, y/bf/n, let me talk to you later..."

Y/bf/n: *long ass text*

Y/bf/n: "Y/n, I just got a flight to y/c, what time is the funeral?"

Me: "What? You're crazy, why'd you do that? How?"

Y/bf/n: "Doesn't matter, you need me. What time is it?"

Me: "Midday"

Me: "What time are you arriving to y/c?"

Y/bf/n: "Expect me to be at the airport in the morning"

Me: "I'll tell my mom to take me to the airport and pick you up. Thanks. Thanks a lot, I love you y/bf/n. I love you so much"

Y/bf/n: "I love you more, see ya tomorrow <3"

Me: " <3 "

I couldn't be happier I was gonna see my best friend in person. It's so sad we are meeting in these circumstances; I couldn't wait to be at that airport waiting for them. I woke up Alejandro.

"Y/bf/n is coming tomorrow to y/c" I said.

He sat up.

"Órale, that's awesome mi amor, I'm so happy for you" He kissed my forehead.

We fell asleep together, I set the alarm so I didn't make y/bf/n wait too much.

We woke up at 5 am, I was dying, but looking forward to see my bestie finally. I had breakfast with Alejandro and my mom, my dad still refusing to eat something. I felt sad for him, but on the other hand, I understood him.

My dad stayed at home, while Alejandro, my mom and I made our way to the airport to pick up y/bf/n. We got there, I couldn't be more impatient, we waited inside the airport, near the gate. It took a while for y/bf/n to go through the border I guess, they finally messaged me.

Y/bf/n: "Where are you? I'm lost"

Me: "Omg y/bf/n!!!! We're near the gate!!"

Y/bf/n: "Bitch I'm in the gate"

I began to look for them desperately.

"How do they look like?" Asked Alejandro.

I explained to Alejandro how my best friend looked like. But I didn't know how they were dressed up.

Me: "Bitch, show me your outfit"

Y/bf/n: *Picture of their outfit, with the suitcase in the background*

Me: "Omg!!! I saw you" My heart started beating really fast.

I ran towards them.

"Y/bf/n!!!!!" I screamed.

They looked at me.

We both ran towards each other, until we finally hugged and began to cry. It was the most expecting hug that I ever received. I was so happy.