Chapter 24:

I couldn't believe what I was experiencing, I needed to cry. I ran towards the bedroom and started crying horribly, my hands were still shaking from the madness I was carrying at that room where The Devil was being held. At least she was experiencing what she made me feel all that time.

Soap getting in the room.

"Why did you do that? You could have been killed, you're actually very lucky I was there to protect yo-"

"I didn't need your protection Soap, all I wanted was to kill her and you just were there to stop me from it"

"Don't be ridiculous, she easily stopped you from that and you know it" Said he

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"No" I said, crying once again

He sat by my side on the bed, and began to rub my back trying to comfort me.

"I know that something has been going on between you and Alejandro..."

"How?" I asked him.

"You promise me you won't say anything to your brother or Alejandro about this?"

"I promise" I replied.

"Fine, because I can't see you suffering like this, after all you have been through, it is not fair" He said. He was being suspiciously close with me.

He sighed.

"When your brother realized what was going on between you and Alejandro, he made me go with him to Valeria, to watch the room's door while he was talking to her, I could hear some of it. But, y/n, I could tell he was talking to her about your relationship with Alejandro, I'm not sure what he said about it but I heard both of your names coming from him. I think that is how Valeria found out. I suppose your brother was being crazy about it and wanted to take revenge by telling Val-"

"He wasn't being crazy, he was being a dick!"

"Sshhh" He covered my mouth. I felt strange...

"Is he here?" I asked him

"Yes..."

I started sobbing, I couldn't believe my brother betrayed me that way, telling Valeria about it was so dangerous, what if she ever gets to be free and decides to go after me because of Alejandro?

Soap kept staring at me while my tears dripped down my cheeks. I was grateful with him for finally telling me a truth, that's all I been needing, I leaned my head on his shoulder, I was about to ask him if he had more answers for me, for example, if he knew what was going on between Alejandro and Valeria, when Ale walked in showing up out of nowhere, stopping his walk as soon as he saw me and Soap being that close.

I quickly got off Soap, I didn't want Alejandro to misunderstand things, that's the last thing I needed.

"I was telling her that I'm going to take her to y/c right now" Soap stood up nervous.

"Yeah..." Said Alejandro frowning.

"I'll go with you two" He added.

Soap seemed a bit disappointed. What was going on with that guy? I didn't care too much, I was worried about my business with Ale, I didn't need another guy in my life, I had enough with one who was breaking my heart slowly.

Soap left the room.

Alejandro stayed looking at me, but it was my time to make him feel the same.

"What's going on?..." He asked.

"I'll talk to you about it later" Said I, provoking him.

He began to breath heavily, he closed the door with fury and slowly approached to me with a kind of threat walking.

"He wants to fuck you, lo sé" Said he.

"So what?" I said, I was crazy.

He roughly grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall, sliding his hand under my pants, touching everything of myself. He pushed his two fingers inside me, starting to fuck me with them, I slapped his face attempting to make him get off me, his lip bled, but he didn't care and continued to fuck me, I started feeling things down there.

"Eres mía y de nadie más, understand?"

"Fuck you" I said, slapping him once again.

He pulled me towards him and brutally pushed me against the wall again, making my head stamp against it. He growled.

I tried to hold his neck, I refused to cum in his fingers while he was probably fucking betraying me with that bitch. I started choking him hard when he took my hand off of him and slapped my face with fury, he had never slapped me that hard, my lip started to bleed.

"Who the fuck do you think you are cabrona?" He mad smiled while saying that.

"Not your bitch anymo-" He made my head stamp against the wall once again and began to choke me harder, I could barely breath. His eyes right on mine, he was extremely furious.

"Eres MI perra, and if I say you're my bitch..." He stopped fingering me for a moment, to start unzipping his pants.

"You're my bitch." He unzipped his pants and slapped my face once again, pulled my hair turning me around and brutally bent me over against the wall, lowing my pants and underwear.

For some reason I was already wet for him, I hated him and I think that made it even way better. He hardly pushed his hard dick inside me, making me scream from the pain, he covered my mouth.

He growled every time he pushed himself inside me, it couldn't feel better. I have been needing him despite being mad at him this whole time.

He grabbed my neck while fucking me from behind, almost not letting me breath. He started doing it harder and deeper, making me suffer and cry from it, he seemed to love the fact that I was crying from the pain he was causing me.

"I hate brats like you" Said he, making me cry even more, that's exactly what Valeria said about him.

"I hate you!" I said with my voice cracking from the crying.

"Aah yes you hate me bitch" He moaned while fucking me faster.

He pulled my hair, making my whole body feel against his, to whisper in my ear.

"You can hate me all you want, but you're still my bitch" He roughly bent me over again so he could finish cumming all deep inside me, but it wasn't the case, instead, when he was about to finish, he turned my body around and pushed my head down to brutally put his cock deep inside my mouth making me choke, he started fucking it hard until he came all in my throat, making me cough and almost die. He took his dick out of my mouth to see me choking in the floor with all his cum, me spitting all his cum just to survive.

He got in one knee, grabbed me by my hair and made me look at him with my mouth dripping his cum and my drool.

"Look at you, I told you you were my bitch" He slapped me once again and left me alone in the room, naked and on my knees on the floor.

Now that I got your attention with this chapter I wanted to ask you guys to go give some love to my TikTok account where I post edits of Alejandro and Alain <3 It's annaedits89. I think it's the only edits account that doesn't get views :( Tysm <3