Chapter 2

*Clarke POV*

We landed. I'm one of the first people to unbuckle and hurry down the ladder. By the time I get downstairs there is already I crowd around the drop-ship door. I push myself to the front. If i die from radiation, I at least want to see the Earth before I die. I push to the front as a boy who looks older than 18 is about to open the door.

"Wait, we don't know if the air is toxic." I said to him.

The I hear a scream "Bellamy!" As a girl runs up and hugs him. "I missed you brother" she says to him. Brother! That must be Octavia Blake, the girl hidden under the floor board.

"O!" I hear him say. "I got on the drop-ship for you."

"Okay, enough with the love fest." I hear a guy named I think Murphy yell in the back. I already don't like him.

Bellamy comes up to me, "continuing what I was saying, we are going to die anyways, princess." I scowl at him as he says that.

"Don't ever call me Princess." I spat at him.

"Easy Princess" he says back at me. At this point I'm frustrated.

"Open the damn door now, Bellamy." I practically scream.

"What happened to 'the air could be toxic'." He notices my scowl. "Okay I'll open, Princess. Three. Two. One. And open." The drop-ship door opens and all I see is green. I see plants! Actual plants! I look around amazed. I can't believe it Earth! Earth! I suck in a breath, it almost tastes different. This air tastes fresh and clean compared to the one on the ark. I pull out my map, and walk a little into the woods. "Damn" I mutter looking at the map. They dropped us on the wrong mountain.

*Bellamy POV*

"Backup" I yell. "I want my sister, who was trapped under the floorboards for so many years to be the first person to step on the ground in 97 years." I say with pride. "Go ahead, O" I whisper to her.

I watch her go to the edge of the door and then plop on the ground. She pauses then yells "We're back bitches!" As the 100 files out behind her. People already set up tents as someone asks to set up mean for me. Sure, why not? I notice blond hair flowing out of the crowd away into the woods. I decided to follow her because honestly, what else do I have to do?

She pulls out a map. I hear her mutter "damn" I almost laugh at that. I notice her looking frustrated. I step out and say "when do princess swear?"

"That wasn't even a swear." She says looking back at me. "When did you become such a stalker?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I obviously answer.

"Following me around." She answers.

"Well maybe you could follow me to my tent." I say sarcastically to her. She looks pissed off at me. She storms by me and turns around.

She says one thing "by the way you ass, the Ark dropped us on the wrong damn mountain." She says before stomping away. When did princesses get so angry. But, the Arl dropped us on the wrong mountain. I start to walk back towards camp. Damn, this was going to be a hard one.